Explore a randomly generated maze of rooms filled with traps, treasure and magic items. See how deep you can go and STILL GET OUT ALIVE. This game is...
Mine asteroids and struggle to survive on the frontiers of space with only your wits and a tiny mining ship in this arcade-style game. Dig your way through massive, dynamically generated asteroids and discover ancient alien technology! Adjust the difficulty anywhere from super-casual to a hard-core fight for survival.
Those who are playing Sector 7-4-9er on XBLA will be pleased to know that a
new patch has been released! The change log is as follows:
- Comic strip intro plays every time game starts
- Composer Kevin Macleod now properly credited.
- Readability/Visibility improvements
- Saucer is more responsive, does more damage
- Difficulty settings affect more aspects of game
- Rocks are easier to destroy
- Limit to how much Z-Energy you can lose from damage
- Default Difficulty set to 3 (must be changed manually if you've played older version)
The patch should download for you when you launch the game for the next time!