Mine asteroids and struggle to survive on the frontiers of space with only your wits and a tiny mining ship in this arcade-style game. Dig your way through massive, dynamically generated asteroids and discover ancient alien technology! Adjust the difficulty anywhere from super-casual to a hard-core fight for survival.
Those who are playing Sector 7-4-9er on XBLA will be pleased to know that a new patch has been released! The change log is as follows:
Posted by UncleAlias on Aug 8th, 2013
Those who are playing Sector 7-4-9er on XBLA will be pleased to know that a
new patch has been released! The change log is as follows:
- Comic strip intro plays every time game starts
- Composer Kevin Macleod now properly credited.
- Readability/Visibility improvements
- Saucer is more responsive, does more damage
- Difficulty settings affect more aspects of game
- Rocks are easier to destroy
- Limit to how much Z-Energy you can lose from damage
- Default Difficulty set to 3 (must be changed manually if you've played older version)
The patch should download for you when you launch the game for the next time!