SCP - Containment Breach is a free survival horror game based on the creepypasta stories of The SCP Foundation. As you enter the containment chamber for testing, the power systems fail, and you are left alone against an enemy with no physical weapons. Your only self-defense is seeing...
Two new SCPs: 294 and the return of 513-1, now accompanied by it's host 513. The facility has also been revamped, with the addition of cafeterias and security checkpoints.
- fixed the game-crashing quickload bug
- added some SCP-294 liquids
- two new SCPs
- some new rooms, including "checkpoint rooms" that separate the zones and a cafeteria
- new viewable computer screens and documents that reveal more of the events before and after the breach (written by Dr. Gears)
- balanced the key card system (a level two key card and SCP-914 won't give you access to a highest level key card anymore)
- some new sound effects (including a breathing sound for D-9431)
- Map Creator changes: - shows a short description of each room - doesn't let you place large rooms so that they overlap with each other