I'm a 19 year old Student in Belgium, in my first year IT. I started to make this game in my spare time, and I'm am working on it still. I'm programming this in Java, since it's the language I'm most familiar with. This game is going to be an RPG. Swords, magic and more. Currently I'm still in the early stages, but I'll keep working on it in my spare time.
The newest release featuring new spells and a skill tree.
v0.1.2------- Fixed issue with startup gamewindow that caused it to be gray for a second.
- Fixed issue walking with shield beneath trees makes your shield go through the trees.
(this makes the space between trees a little smaller)
- Added: SkillTree: Press K and look at your skills.
(not yet working with values, you can cast all spells)
- Added: Spell animations (shift to cast, x to change spells)
- Added: loading notification when travelling using portals.
- Changed the music.
- Improved fps and changed image format to keep them small and fast to load.
- Relocated the inventory, the old location wasn't in the center.