Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha! This week David focused on optimizations and bug fixes, which would be hard to demonstrate in a video. The changes are below.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas, and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
- Faster active ragdoll animation
- Ragdolls go to sleep faster to stop using resources
- Faster terrain material checks
- Character skinning optimizations
- Can dodge using controllers
- Fix for crash when no joysticks are connected
- Fix for missing xinput dll
- Fixed physics debug world lighting
- Fixed procedural stance initialization bug
- Fix for enemies grabbing weapons while unconscious
- Fixed problem with mouse grab when auto camera is enabled
- More informative loading text
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
Be sure to subscribe below for the new video next week.