OpenArena is a community-produced deathmatch FPS based on GPL idTech3 technology. There are many game types supported including Free For All, Capture The Flag, Domination, Overload, Harvester, and more. There are 17 unique player models to choose from and 12 weapons.
This map is the RGB color wheel, literally. 3 weapons and 3 levels.
I made this map years ago and now I'm re-releasing it under GPL v2.
There are three weapons: rocket launcher, grenade launcher and railgun.
- Name changed from "Daltonic" to "RGB"
- The lighting now reflects that change and is less chaotic, more friendly to the eyes
- Rebuilded lighting with bounce 8
- Ditched external lightmap shader
- High resolution levelshot
Revision 1 changes:
- Name changed from "RGB" to "sRGB"
- Lightmaps with sRGB colorspace
- Ditched radiosity (takes too much time for little gain)
- High resolution lightmap
- Floodlight replacing radiosity
- Vis and hint brushes redone
- Many brushes have been tesselated
- Changed some textures