Mount and Blade: Warband is the first sequel for the action role-playing video game Mount and Blade. First announced in January 2009, the game was developed by TaleWorlds and was published by Paradox Interactive on March 30, 2010. Warband expands on the original game by introducing a sixth faction, increasing the political options, allowing players to start their own faction, and incorporating multiplayer modes. Reveiws of the game were generally favourable, with the addition of multiplayer the most highly praised element.
Roma Oritur is a persistent world based mod with its time period set in the 3rd century BC, primarily focusing on the second Punic War. We aim to provide a historically accurate and immersive experience with the persistent world setting. Experience the ancient world as you have never seen before, and enjoy a vast array of armor and weapons to battle your enemies with. All of the features of Persistent World are now in an ancient setting. Farm, hunt, fish, mine, craft and join factions in the classical era.
Quick little note: A huge update is in the works: a new map, new items, more features and more fun!
-A variety of weapons and armor from a multitude of cultures; Samnium, Epirus, Pontus, Rome, the Seleucid Empire, Carthage, etc
-New horses, elephants, camels, and other animals
-Overhauled economy to provide a more intense experience
-Extremely detailed map with 8 factions, each with an unique settlement
-New food; Olive and Apple Trees
-Banking, armor saving, weapon saving, gold saving scripts
-Two official servers at release; EU and NA
-Official Teamspeak: 22.214.171.124:20002
- Health will decline if you do not eat
- Agriculture will have greater importance and economic worth
- As many new items as we can get
- Horse archers
- New banners
- New ships
- More buildings
CURRENT MAP FEATURES:
- 8 Factions
- Large, painstakingly detailed settlements
- Factions control several settlements with secondary and tertiary banners located in surrounding villages
- Agricultural land situated outside of every faction
- Diverse armories and stables
- Variety of cultures: Macedonia, Epirus, Seleucid Empire, Carthage, Rome, Gaul, Germania, Masaesylian Kingdom
- Mines located in between factions to encourage conflict/RP
- Civilian clothing in each faction to encourage RP
- Much, much more
1. You may not inflict damage upon another player without a roleplay reason. (RDM)
2. If you are nearby or alongside an individual, whether they are a friend or not, and you witness them being attacked, you may aid them. If you encounter a fight, you can help only if the person is a faction member or cries for help.
3. NLR/NRR - New Life Rule. Once you die, you lose your memory of your past life. This means that you cannot claim that the lost loot of your past life is yours in RP, nor can you attack the one who killed (unless at war).
4. It is of your own fault that you die in a warzone. Be aware of where you are, and who you are interacting with. Warzones are dangerous.
5. War rules - A faction cannot declare war with a banner located outside of one of its settlements. Factions control multiple settlements, such as villages. War can be declared within these villages, so long as the banner is not outside them. A faction need not wait for any amount of time before attacking their enemy once war is declared.
6. Factions require reasons to declare war. "Previous Hostilities" is not a valid reason. If one faction allies with another that is at war, they may aid them. Factions cannot declare war for land unless they lack land themselves. If a faction loses its land, it may continue the war or redeclare the war to reclaim its land. Landless factions may declare war on another faction to gain land as well. War cannot be declared on landless factions.
7. Anyone may rob and demand as much as they please from their victim. However, they must give a reasonable amount of time for a reply. This is about 15 seconds. If they do not reply in that time, they may be attacked. If you are chasing another, and demand them to halt three times, you may attack them.
8. You may defend yourself if harmed. If one punches, kicks,, or horse bumps you three times and no less, you may attack the aggressor.
9. RP names are required. You must have a RP name. You do not require a first and last name, however, nor are you prohibited from using any sort of title. Faction names must also be related to the culture of their settlements. Non-RP names for factions are prohibited.
10. Intentional trolling, harassing, racism, bigotry, etc, is subject to punishment. Cruel behavior is not tolerated.
11. No glitching, hacking, etc of any kind. This includes using carts to block entryways or using terrain or buildings to enter cities.
12. Combat logging is strictly forbidden. In the case of crashes, there may be excusals.
13. All rules are subject to change. Ignorance of any changes to the ruleset is still punishable.
Duke Tritus: Creator of the Mod and the Map
Gedizz: Hosts North American server.
Terath: NA Head admin
Vornne for the Persistent world module system
Vympel for his Imperium Romanum items
USnavy for constant help with problem solving
Somerled as a team member and coder
Jakko's and his Roman buildings and walls
Time Golem & TGAA OSP
Jarvisimo and the Classical Era OSP
Alphadelta and his armor pack
Ficus for his Roman pack
Elpadrino - modeler and texturer
Rgcotl and his roman pack
NSG William - EU Hosting & Testing