Minecraft is a first-person fighter/sandbox construction game created by Mojang AB.
The latest update to the Walkway Maze map that I have been working on. Expand the description for more details:
Not all too much differences between Beta 4 and 5, but here are the main changes:
- Added another Sugar Cane farm.
- Built a 64x64 Sandstone pyramid, with a good size mushroom farm growing on the inside.
- In the process of building a 128x128 Bookcase pyramid. Completely legit, by the way.
- Added some 'Siding' to the Cobblestone Tower.
- a brand spanking new Wood Cabin that replaces the old Stone Slab house that was built next to the Cobblestone Tower.
- Oh yeah, and did some building / exploring in the Nether. Which explains for the file size increase.
I have also included a Legend of Zelda Texture Pack, which is what I have been using while doing most of the building as of late. I don't want to say you should use it when viewing the save file, but any texture pack besides the default looks should make everything look at least decent (as far as aesthetics go).
Zelda Texture pack created by Alyxandor, link is here:
Head over that way, give him some good comments, should you like his texture pack.
(Sorry it's not hyperlinked, was having some issues with Chrome)
Enjoy, and stay tuned for the next update.