Men of War: Assault Squad features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and, for the first time ever in the Men of War series, Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility.
Men of War 9 missions(Russian "road to victory" campaign) converted to Men of War:Assault Squad by DJSatane. VERSION 1.04. Overauled, Modified & Improved take advantage of MoW:AS. Read included readme for details. Included with release is "game_progress.set" that will let you see all 9 missions in single player skirmish menu under bonus without having to complete each one first, consult included Game_Progress_Readme for that. -credits->maps/missions/models by Best Way, 1C, DMS. conversion by DJSatane. Some skins by guidoz83, fastlegs & asureka. Special thanks to Heroic Club for playtesting.
VERSION 1.04 (Sep 10, 2012)
-modifier files path fixed
-minor night sneak ger reinf side changes.
-penal unit making only holding hill and not losing all man as primary obj late in game.
-minor fixes on factory.
-Sevastopol minor changes to tank reinforcement when Karl Thor shows up, minor reinf rate changes and small coastal battery tweak.
-night sneak changes whats deleted on progress(clips).
-at guns on dubovka operational by player for fun.
-plane state fixed on moscow.
-player reinforcement overhaul and rework on night sneak, all the reinforcements how they arrive have been streamlined and less complicated in the script based on how far player advanced.
-reinforcements changes on night sneak, 1 bm8 available as hero, infantry reinforcements simplified.
-clips changes on night sneak and other minor tweaks.
-submarine added movie for game complete from mow to play even in coop, minor autoassign fixes to paratroopers reinforcement.
- Soldier models/skins are higher quality, ported from CH.
- All missions have added support for heroic difficulty.
- Player soldiers for the most part all carry morphine & sandbag kits(please refer to loading screen for each mission setup on this).
- Player Health base value based on difficulty.
- AT guns and Tanks inventories altered for support of APCR since MoW:AS supports it.
- Blood mod included.
- Full coop support of course, few missions script tweaked for better timing of coop autoassignment.
- Minor script changes/fixes.
- New script method added that allows revival of fallen soldiers anytime without 30 second limit(depends on mission, refer to loading screen).
- Minor additions/tweaks to the missions.
- Some units such as Karl Thor fully converted to MoW:AS.
- Penal Unit mission fully reworked on the hill defense part, german attacks added and reworked due to mowas longer weapon ranges.
- Missions allow full ability to repair tanks etc... something that was blocked in many of the MoW missions originally.
- Overhaul of night sneak(behind enemy lines) mission, reinforcement changes, removed unneccesary elements of the mission such as arty smoke grenades etc...
- night sneak mission fixes to ai tanks location due to mowas ranges being much higher.------------------------------
INSTALLATION:- Extract the mod folder from the archive.
In this folder, you will find the mod folder that you have to move in the "mods" folder inside your Men of War: Assault Squad directory (if this folder does not exist, create it)Normal Path to Men of War Assault Squad: - DvD version: C:\Program Files\1C Company\Men of War Assault Squad\mods
- Steam Version: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\men of war assault squad\modsAfter install this mod, when you open the skirmish menu, you will find missions under Road To Victory button. Click on it to access the missions.
In multiplayer these missions will list under Skirmish/Cooperative section.*If you want to have all missions listed in single player without having to complete each one in order please consult Game Progress Readme.txt
included in same location as this readme.CREDITS:
- Best Way, 1C, DMS - Men of War bonus missions/maps.
- DJSatane - conversion of script/maps to work properly on MoW:AS.
- Special thanks to Mopar.
- Tiger skins by guidoz83 & fastlegs used in 3 missions.
- pz2f skin by asureka used in 1 mission.
- soldier model/skins based on 1c multimedia skins.FOR HELP, SUPPORT, TIPS, bug reports etc:Contact user "djsatane" on Digitalmindsoft forums:http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/member.php?14588-djsatanehttps://twitter.com/#!/DJSatane