Hitman's back, drawing you closer than ever into his deadly world where staying anonymous, being smart and totally ruthless are the key to a perfect execution. Lucrative contracts on the rich and powerful in high profile locations make killing for money good business.
Agent 47 is the greatest assassin to have ever lived; his ability to move silently, act swiftly and kill without hesitation is renowned throughout the criminal underworld across the entire globe. However, Mr. 47 isn't the only assassin available for hire. He may be The Agency's best asset, but that's not to say that he's up against some elite competition. These men have never met, but are united by their ability to think logically, infiltrate efficiently and dispatch their targets with ease, under the banner of their organisation. This is: HITMAN: THE AGENCY
- Agent 47's colleagues in The Agency are revealed, with 13 new playable characters, from familiar Hitman characters to classic icons of culture.
- The reality of contract-killing; enjoy Blood Money with a heightened sense of realism, with far more finely-tuned gameplay aspects, payments and notoriety.
- 47 isn't the only one with Custom weaponry; enjoy your old favourites with customised designs.
- Everyone has their own contracts; eliminate an entire cast of new targets and other supporting characters.
- The true enemy is finally revealed; uncover the mystery conceived by the first ever Ort-Meyer clone, and face a final showdown to remember.