Hitman's back, drawing you closer than ever into his deadly world where staying anonymous, being smart and totally ruthless are the key to a perfect execution. Lucrative contracts on the rich and powerful in high profile locations make killing for money good business.
- You have to push 10 times at least on your esc button to open up the menu.
- You can save your game during a mission, you can quit the game, you cannot reload your saved game. Interesting.
- People sometimes see you through the walls. A pity for this kind of game.
- Turn a light of an empty room off in front of a guard and he will shoot at you. That makes sense.....
- In most maps, you just have to get the good clothing and then you can do everything.
- In most maps, after doing all the missions, you may be able to go everywhere without getting attacked but still get 4 witnesses in the final statistics. Statistics that you only see after finishing the map of course. These were mute witnesses I guess.
- So, the missions of the terrible criminal 47 are always to kill criminals, never innocents? I guess this game is for death penalty.
If you forget about these points, the game is not that bad.
Needs patience, thinking and timing. Great replay value for a few times. Very bad gun sounds. Nice story. Each mission is unique. Great music. Odd behavior in a few occasions. Awesome weapon tuning. Should encourage the use of other weapons than just a few. Exciting game play.