Heroes & Castles is a new blend of action, strategy, castle defense, and RPG elements, combined into one seamless experience! Take control of one of three unique heroes, then participate in huge battles against hordes of the undead, orcs, goblins, and more! Summon an army to fight alongside you, build towers and upgrade your castle walls, build buildings to upgrade your units, and use your heroes active and passive skills - all in real time - to turn the tide of battle in your favor. In Heroes & Castles you will fight in the midst of an epic battle that you control!
- Unique blend of 3rd person action/RPG gameplay, strategy, and castle defense!
- 3 unique heroes to play as: the offensive minded Knight, the supporting healer - Paladin, and the defensive oriented dwarven Engineer
- Build a huge army to fight alongside your hero, in real time!
- Tons of ally units, from Catapults, Clerics, Giants, Dwarfs, and much more!
- A huge variety of enemies to fight, from undead skeleton hordes, to brutish orcs, to towering trolls!
- Upgrade you castle defenses with new towers, reinforced walls, or upgrade buildings that improve your troops!
- Randomized loot - find hundreds of thousands of combinations of Runes to customize your hero with!
- Deep, strategic gameplay - build the right units and towers to counter the right enemies
- Experience epic battles with over 75 detailed units on-screen at once!
- Gamecenter 2 player co-op multiplayer!
- Advanced graphics, lighting, and particle effects!
- Compatible with all iOS devices from the iPhone 3GS and above
- Fixed a major bug which would cause some people to have their profiles corrupted
- Added an automatic data restore for people who have lost all of their progress in the Campaign and crash on level 1
- Added new GC leaderboards for v2.0
- Fixed several major crashes in all game modes
- Fixed an issue which would cause some players to disconnect as a Co-op game began
- Rebalanced late game for Endless and Co-op
- Fixed several gameplay exploits
- Added a huge Troll + Catapult “penalty” wave if players try to purely defend without killing any enemies
- Knight’s Taunt no longer affects Trolls, Catapults, and Goblin Siegers
- Improved visibility of dead multiplayer ally
- Captain and Longbeard buffs no longer stack
- Can now only build 3 Repairmen at any one time
- Multiplayer games now won’t start until the other player is in the game
- Changed in-game pop-up alerts to notifications, for better game flow
- Increased the effectiveness of all special units
- Increased health and disruptive ability of Giants
- Added several new options: Inverse X, Inverse Y, manual downloading/uploading to iCloud, and an option to reset local data
- many more tweaks and fixes
One of the new skins for the Knight.
Latest tweets from @foursakenmedia
21hours 51mins ago
@awp69 It hit google play over a week ago, actually...
Sep 29 2014, 10:21am
@BLINKO233 what do you mean? it saves after you do an action (like opening treasure, fighting a battle, etc)
Sep 29 2014, 10:17am
Sep 26 2014, 4:00pm
@wondroushippo excellent :)
Sep 26 2014, 3:23pm
@wondroushippo k try this one outside of a battle - same code, "whippo"
Sep 26 2014, 3:22pm
@wondroushippo it should - we slotted you down for lvl 9 - can you try closing the pause window then re-opening and letting me know?
Sep 26 2014, 3:19pm
@wondroushippo k, go options -> other -> restore, then type "whippo", and it should get back approximately what you'd have at that point
Sep 26 2014, 3:10pm
@wondroushippo If you give me which dungeon you beat, which artifacts you had + what character level you were, we can approximate your data
Sep 26 2014, 2:58pm
@wondroushippo Ugh - there are some weird things with iOS 8 new Cloud stuff (cloudDrive) >_< We can get your data back, roughly though
Sep 26 2014, 2:57pm