Heroes & Castles is a new blend of action, strategy, castle defense, and RPG elements, combined into one seamless experience! Take control of one of three unique heroes, then participate in huge battles against hordes of the undead, orcs, goblins, and more! Summon an army to fight alongside you, build towers and upgrade your castle walls, build buildings to upgrade your units, and use your heroes active and passive skills - all in real time - to turn the tide of battle in your favor. In Heroes & Castles you will fight in the midst of an epic battle that you control!
HUGE new 2.0 update available for Heroes and Castles, just two weeks after release! Includes 2 new heroes, new skins for all heroes, new 1v1 competitive multiplayer mode, new single player Siege Mode, and TONS of fixes!
Posted by Foursaken_Media on Feb 3rd, 2013
- Fixed a major bug which would cause some people to have their profiles corrupted
- Added an automatic data restore for people who have lost all of their progress in the Campaign and crash on level 1
- Added new GC leaderboards for v2.0
- Fixed several major crashes in all game modes
- Fixed an issue which would cause some players to disconnect as a Co-op game began
- Rebalanced late game for Endless and Co-op
- Fixed several gameplay exploits
- Added a huge Troll + Catapult “penalty” wave if players try to purely defend without killing any enemies
- Knight’s Taunt no longer affects Trolls, Catapults, and Goblin Siegers
- Improved visibility of dead multiplayer ally
- Captain and Longbeard buffs no longer stack
- Can now only build 3 Repairmen at any one time
- Multiplayer games now won’t start until the other player is in the game
- Changed in-game pop-up alerts to notifications, for better game flow
- Increased the effectiveness of all special units
- Increased health and disruptive ability of Giants
- Added several new options: Inverse X, Inverse Y, manual downloading/uploading to iCloud, and an option to reset local data
- many more tweaks and fixes
One of the new skins for the Knight.