Build Version: 534743
We've just released this week's game patch! Highlights include several bug fixes and some balance tweaks. Here are the notes on what's changed:
• Sharing is Caring achievement will now unlock properly
• World War G achievement will now unlock for both players if earned during the same match
• Fixed issue where Cassini AI would not build walls
• Fixed issue where some maps would appear too dark in full screen windowed mode
• Affected Maps: Stalker’s Rise, Mountain Pass: Twilight, Grasslands, Coastlands, Barricade Run, and Hunter’s Valley (Campaign)
• Fixed a crash related to the AI attempting to build duplicate tech upgrades
• Fixed a rare crash that would occur from pausing construction
• Fixed issue where Commandos would sometimes come uncloaked when mounted while a Seeker with the Mass Cloaking upgrade is in range
• Fixed crash caused by loading a match against the AI after auto-detecting video settings
• Lowered Goo Bounce Upgrade damage to 20 from 36
• Lowered Goo Bounce Upgrade range from 200 to 300
• Fixed memory leak that was resulting in a crash
• Fixed issue where unit card was not being displayed for destructible terrain in game
• Updated exit confirmation formatting to match other areas of the game
• Fixed issue where the Restart button was surrendering the game
• Connection lost message will no longer appear when loading a save while in game
• Fixed a few minor wording and punctuation issues in the Encyclopedia
The first balance patch is here! Here is the finalized list of changes going into the first major balance update released on Tuesday March 24th. These...
Here are this week's game update notes! Game update is planned for tomorrow, Mar. 3. We have other updates planned after this one, so if you do not see...
Here are this week's game update notes! We have other updates planned after this one, so if you do not see your particular issue resolved, we are working...
Our first post-launch patch has arrived! Expect patching to occur shortly after this message is posted today. We know you've been wanting to know what's...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.