Goblins of Elderstone brings a unique chaotic twist to the city building genre. It is more than just a city builder - it is a Goblin Tribe Simulator! In Goblins of Elderstone you will nurture your tiny clan as it grows to become a dominating tribe, standing against the other races and even the gods. Rule over your chaotic goblins King or Queen and raid dungeons and villages to keep feeding your ever growing tribe.
We love playing village and city building games and have been inspired and influenced by games like the Anno series, Banished, Stonehearth, Rimworld and the Settlers series. We also love goblins and saw an opportunity for a "villains" version of the city builder genre. We have so many cool ideas to add to the genre and would love to share the experience with you! We hope you agree that Goblins are awesome and don't always have to be the villains - unless of course you want them to be?
Goblins of Elderstone was featured on Kickstarter's "Projects we Love" and we were funded two weeks before the end, additionally we passed Steam Greenlight in less than a week! Now we're ready to bring the Alpha to you!
In Goblins of Elderstone the choice is yours. You can be wise and industrious to create a trade empire. You can be the divine chosen one and lead your tribe to glory through the power of your faith in the gods. You can be a conqueror and show the world the power of your goblin forces. You can be whatever kind of goblin tribe you want!
Music by Hyperduck Soundworks[hyperduck.co.uk]
Our beautiful music is being done by the incredible award winning team of Hyperduck Soundworks!
Grab your pickaxes, pack your backpacks and come with us! Alpha 4.0 is live!
We're excited to announce that our new update is up and running. Oh boy, we love to say things like this. So don't wait and download King's Priorities update to check out all the new content we introduced.
- New priority system. Priorities are now more simplified - either they are priority or not.
- You can now prioritize resources by clicking on the nodes in the world. Click on a berry bush to then click the priority checkbox.
- Now when King dies the Chief becomes the new King. If no Chief is assigned, you will be asked to appoint a new King.
- New better looking water without the camera collision bug
- upgraded the engine version.
- improved performance
- new colour and light setup
- lots of small bug fixes
- Goblins now have random starting age, making clan choices more meaningful
- Town Watch sight and engage range increased
- Goblins consume less sticks for warmth
- Goblins consume less berries
- Enemies sight range increased
- Workers can carry more resources at a time
- Buildings that are not functional yet: Tavern, Trade Post, Butcher, Worg Den, Pig Site, Workshop, Faith Hall, Laboratory, Witchdoctor's Hut.
- Regional gameplay is still very bare bones and broken
- Diplomacy is deactivated as major work needs to occur.
- Gods and NPCs do not have an AI yet
- Goblin stats and traits are not fully functional yet
Major Known Bugs:
- Goblins still get stuck - use the red goblin de-stucker button in their goblin information menu
- only male goblin voices at the moment
- Clan territory area has clipping issue at low camera angles
Follow us on itch and get all the latest news first! We also recommend to download itch.io desktop client, as this gives you the ability to update the game with minimal effort. Please tell us what do you think about Goblins of Elderstone and Alpha 4.0. Our Discord channel is open to everybody and we would like to know what you think about changes that Alpha 4.0 brings.
You can find the Alpha 4.0 here!
Have a great day goblins!
New Steam page, Alpha 3.0, Discord, Gamescom 2017... there is a lot to announce ;)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.