Garry’s Mod is a sandbox mod for the Source Engine. Unlike normal games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. Players are given tools and are left to entertain themselves. The player is in a world where objects can be created and destroyed on demand. Where people can be created and destroyed with the click of a mouse. A world made for him. A world he made.
A simple tutorial on how to make a catapult in Garrysmod.
Posted by ThePeanutBaron on Dec 23rd, 2009
1. Get a suitable prop to use as your catapult.
2. Get a suitable prop as your catapult holder.
3. Weld the two props together.
4. Use the ball and socket tool on the end of your catapult and then the ground.
5. Set your catapult at around a 90 degree angle.
6. Use the rope tool to attach your catapult to the ground;Make sure 'Add Length' is set to 0
7. Set as many thrustes to your catapult as you want/need
8. Test it to make sure everything works correctly
Please Remeber to Rate,Subscribe,Comment
To request a tutorial simple leave what tutorial in a comment