Full Metal Combat, is an isometric view action rpg shooter where you plays as one of 3 main characters. The game is set in a world were war became the answer to every international problem, so to stop the wars a city was designed and made to be a place of competition between nations to replace the wars and stop the deaths. Combat takes place between mech power suits in arenas where competitors compete in a range of mode from TDM to Base Deffence. The competitors also explore the city to find all manor of items and combat situations to gain competition points.
This post out lines what you will be able to do in the finished game.
Posted by Bazerka on Feb 21st, 2012
This is just a short(unfinished) list giving the headers of what you can do in the game to give people a better idea of what the game will be like, I will be posting a more in depth list latter.
- Explore Districts, Catacombs, Towers, Combat Zones and Interactive Combat Zones
- Find/Collect Weapons, Armor and Items scattered around the Districts
- Earn Weapons, Armor and Items by killing AAUs in the Districts
- Talk to NPCs
- Challenge Competitors to matches in the Districts
- Enter Quick Matches In the Hall Of Champions
- Enter Tournemens In the Hall Of Champions
- Buy/Sell Weapons and Armor In Sanctuarys
- Equip Armor and Weapon sets to your Rig
- Level Up Your Rank E-A
- Increase Your Competition Score
- Unlock Districts
- Increase States
- Learn Abilities
- Capture/Control AAUs
- Use weapon parts to mod your weapons
- Complete Missions, Jobs, Rights Of Passage and Quests
- And more....