Flop Toy is a casual game for all major mobile platforms. It features real time physics simulation and cartoon-like graphics. Your primary goal as a player is to save as many toys as you can from destruction caused by an overloaded toy shelf. To achieve this, you are in control of a mysterious magical cloth.
First release of Flop Toy will feature:
This game is being developed by Mindesign Entertainment. Please follow us on facebook! Like, share, we appreciate your support.
Flop Toy will be available on iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
Peter Kozma - Graphical Artist
Adam Hegedüs - Software engineer
Gergely Torba - Musical Artist
We have been working hard on the game and achieved some major improvements in the gameplay as well as the overall design:
- We have decided to go with the freemium model instead of the $1 paid version.
- The game has got a new menu with Facebook integration. With this, the player gets a specific leaderboard containing the player's friends and their scores.
- We have released an early cut of the introduction video. You can watch it on YouTube, or here on IndieDB.
- The gameplay will feature purchasable poweups and addons for more fun.
- We are working on a completely new controlling system. Many testers has struggled with the previous solution, so we decided to go in a different direction with it. Hopefully, the new method's going to be the final one, so you'll se all about it when the game gets released :).
The release date has been pushed to January.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.