Drawing Galaxy is not your average platform game. Click to draw a planet with 360 degree gravity and then walk around it! Walk on top of your drawing...
- Draw planets on the screen and walk around them! There is no other game where you can do this, which results in unique and interesting game play!
- Hours of entertainment! The levels may be short, but there are quite a few of them!
Star ratings and achievements!
- Can you perfect all of the levels? Only the very best of players will dare…
Design your own levels with a level creator!
- Design your own levels with a touch of a finger. It’s easy and FUN. Finished creating your custom level? See if you can beat it yourself or make another one with a maximum of 8 levels saved on your device at once!
It includes a helpful in game tutorial.
- Playing Drawing Galaxy is easy when you have the tutorial being displayed in the first few levels. But don’t worry hard core gamers – your hand won’t be held all the way.
- Buy once, play everywhere! Will work with all of your iDevices, from iPads to iPod Touches, to iPhones!
Based on the awesome HTML5 game!
- Drawing Galaxy was the 2nd most popular game on HTML5 games.com and is featured on many other websites.
- Hear what people are saying about the web version of Drawing Galaxy:
“This is an excellent game!”
“I really enjoyed playing the game. A lot of hard work went into this so give this guy a big round of applause!”
“Great game, tons of levels.”
Remember, Drawing Galaxy is completely FREE with no ads to annoy you. With 100 levels, a level editor AND Game Center, you have nothing to loose!
Latest tweets from @alextritt
Jul 19 2014, 10:08am
Jul 19 2014, 1:32am
@YYGSupport never mind, it turns out I just didn't make a new build of the app with the extension :P It's working fine now :D
Jul 19 2014, 1:22am
Jul 18 2014, 10:43am
Jul 18 2014, 10:41am
I keep getting an error about a wrong comparison type when loading the interstitial ad and the banner doesn't load :( @YYGSupport
Jul 18 2014, 9:35am
Does anyone know if I have to set anything up (apart from the agreement) to get test iads to show in the demo in GameMaker? @YYGSupport
Jul 18 2014, 9:34am