Drawing Galaxy is not your average platform game. Click to draw a planet with 360 degree gravity and then walk around it! Walk on top of your drawing...
- Draw planets on the screen and walk around them! There is no other game where you can do this, which results in unique and interesting game play!
- Hours of entertainment! The levels may be short, but there are quite a few of them!
Star ratings and achievements!
- Can you perfect all of the levels? Only the very best of players will dare…
Design your own levels with a level creator!
- Design your own levels with a touch of a finger. It’s easy and FUN. Finished creating your custom level? See if you can beat it yourself or make another one with a maximum of 8 levels saved on your device at once!
It includes a helpful in game tutorial.
- Playing Drawing Galaxy is easy when you have the tutorial being displayed in the first few levels. But don’t worry hard core gamers – your hand won’t be held all the way.
- Buy once, play everywhere! Will work with all of your iDevices, from iPads to iPod Touches, to iPhones!
Based on the awesome HTML5 game!
- Drawing Galaxy was the 2nd most popular game on HTML5 games.com and is featured on many other websites.
- Hear what people are saying about the web version of Drawing Galaxy:
“This is an excellent game!”
“I really enjoyed playing the game. A lot of hard work went into this so give this guy a big round of applause!”
“Great game, tons of levels.”
Remember, Drawing Galaxy is completely FREE with no ads to annoy you. With 100 levels, a level editor AND Game Center, you have nothing to loose!
Latest tweets from @alextritt
@radicalbytes also, what about one of my favourite mobile games, Cut the Rope? In fact I can't think of many mobile games with a message atm
Dec 27 2014, 7:43pm
Dec 27 2014, 7:36pm
Dec 27 2014, 7:33pm
@radicalbytes and how is the second frame based on reality?
Dec 27 2014, 7:29pm
@radicalbytes just asking, where are these studies? I thought all these claims were proved false long ago.
Dec 27 2014, 7:24pm
Dec 27 2014, 4:08am
@radicalbytes games are by definition not toys. Games have preset objectives to achieve and toys have none ie you can win games but not toys
Dec 26 2014, 9:00pm
it doesn't crash the game though
Dec 25 2014, 8:11am
For some reason the score doesn't save properly. It works out that the player gets a higher score, but it's not a good look
Dec 25 2014, 8:11am