Production of the project has been underway for a long time since sometime around 2007. I worked on it as an on/off project. I did the Doom 2 compile attempt about 5 year's ago, then in 2013 this year I decided to try again but went with the Doom 1 compile first also I tested this with Zdaemon to test because it doesn't work with the original Doom.exe
This is all of episode 1 of Doom 1 compiled, recommended use in Zdemon or something similar.
This hasn't been properly tested in the old Doom.exe since the old Doom.exe isn't compatible with my PC but is had worked with Zdemon for me, similar engine's. Also the project is built using the Doom Builder engine, require's the Wad to be extracted from the RAR with something like WinRar, I was going to post as Wad but Moddb doesn't allow Wad file's to be posted for some odd reason so I uploaded as a RAR file.