Deriva | 0.210
Hi folks, I'm happy to be back with regular updates. I promise to post an article every major development progress, but be sure to check out the few minor updates too.
From now on it seems to be nicer to show up the world objects information on 3d text and textures hovering over them like the following images. On the first image the player is in "fight mode" and it can display the life and the defence value of the box.
On the second image the player is in "build mode" and it can display the resources a cactus is made of.
There is also now a 3d texture that pops up to display the damage done to objects.
Furthermore I cleaned up a bit the code and a few algorithms. And of course a lot of bugs have been fixed.
THIS IS AN ALPHA BUILD, GAME CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
or from our website www.derivagame.com
- NEW [game]: 3D texture items and objects information
- NEW [game]: tutorial information
- NEW [game]: damage information
- NEW [game]: close combat and ranged attack information
- NEW [game]: low health and low thirst effect
- NEW [game]: now you can control the player in the lobby menu
- NEW [editor]: algorithm to order objects classes
- IMPROVED [game]: general project clean up
- IMPROVED [game]: language files
- IMPROVED [game]: scripts execution performance boost
- FIXED [game]: player in water was diving when pause on world menu
- FIXED [game]: cursor was behind some GUI elements
- FIXED [game]: sky color bug
- FIXED [game]: console and chat
- FIXED [editor]: various bugs