Death Is Not an Escape.
Dead by Daylight is an upcoming multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.
Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
Dead by Daylight will be released on June 14th and is available for pre-order from April 22nd - both as a Standard Edition and a Deluxe Edition. A closed BETA will go live on May 31st. Access to the closed BETA can be obtained by pre-ordering the deluxe edition of the game.
More information about the game is available at www.deadbydaylight.com
• Survive Together… Or Not - Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
• Where Am I? - Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
• A Feast for Killers - Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
• Deeper and Deeper - Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer.
• Real People, Real Fear - The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it’s going to turn out. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog.
~ Nightmare on Elm Street The DLC is now available ~
Another iconic horror franchise appears in Dead By Daylight, namely A Nichthmare on Elm Street, quoted by Freddy Krueger himself! The new chapter in the game lets the player cheer around with Freddy's klohansk and use the new Dream Demon capability to capture survivors in an infinite nightmare. Quentin Smith is the new survivor who comes with the DLC.
He stays awake with pills and energy drinks. All players can also explore the new Badham Preschool map, "the place where Freddy was formed into the revenge seeking Killer he is now". A Nightmare on Elm Street is now available on PC, soon come to PS4 and Xbox One.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.