Fast paced, Action packed, original 3D Tower Defense mixed with RTS! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action! It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the usual story, but with many very interesting twists. Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent. That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person! There are no static towers, just little men! Spawn your little Cubemen with orders to get to a certain location to attack or defend. You can move your Cubemen around the board at any time or click on an enemy to target them. It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before. Grab it now!
Here is the awesome change list for v1.30
- Added user level search in level gallery - You can search by level or author name
- Added bonus packages to defense games in user created levels
- Added error message + quit button for situations where user levels are busted to prevent you from playing on them
- Added ENTER to start typing in chat window and ENTER to send, no need to click in text box or click send now.
- Added auto scroll down of chat window contents to always show you the newest message
- Added Cubemen 2 icon and link to the main menu
- Re-wrote unit targeting to make it 1000% better and more predictable ( game might be harder now, sorry )
- Password field when hosting a game auto focuses now if you click the padlock
- Removed more desktop internet checks to prevent some machines from not being able to play network games
- Fixed custom theme causing level to go white is playing offline
- Fixed (hopefully) issues where players were getting "GetThreadContext" errors
- Fixed network team game kill assignments and incorrect score assignments
- Fixed network game data sync between players sometimes becoming incorrect
- Fixed mouse Scroll Wheel not working on Linux
- Fixed Hunter achievement not triggering if you already got Marksman
- Fixed a massive memory leak with user level thumbnails that could cause out of memory crash when viewing many pages in the gallery
- Fixed memory leak and issues in the end of game score calculation in defense mode
We have updated the network version as well, so you wil only be able to play network games against other people running 1.30.
Also, in case you havent looked, we have over 17,000 user levels you can play on now!
It's a pretty comprehensive update with new stuff, changes that we think any of you will enjoy.
Latest tweets from @3sprockets
14hours 55mins ago
@dustb0 Really? Doesn't sound right. Can buy a new one for less than 600€. Where are you located?
15hours 33mins ago
@dustb0 Buy a MacMini? Or 2nd hand MacBook?
15hours 45mins ago
Jun 30 2015, 7:16pm
@flargh But is it more horrible, less horrible or the same same horrible?
Jun 30 2015, 7:13pm
Jun 29 2015, 7:56pm
@manfightdragon The same way you did last week?
Jun 27 2015, 6:35am
Jun 27 2015, 4:48am
@extremeconsoles Is it July yet? :(
Jun 27 2015, 4:43am