Crawle is a sandbox dungeon-crawler with a focus on realistic survival featuring mechanics such as sanity, hunger, thirst, energy and diseases.
Farming has been added into the game along with new ambient music and sounds and death menus and durability.
Sorry for the wait!
Mousing over an NPC will now bring up a combat cursor:
When walking under tree leaves the leaves become transparent.
You can now farm! Simply search tall grass for seeds (right-click) and then walk over dirt and right-click on the seeds and place. The rates are high at the moment just for demonstration purposes.
[09/09/12 - Nightly 8]
- Fixed collison for NPCs.
- Added an "experimentative" fix for walking in multiplayer.
- Fixed cave spawning.
- Fixed items not dropping properly on the map on death.
- Fixed earthquakes in multiplayer.
- Fixed worlds not being deleted on perma-death.
- Fixed 'ghost' worlds.
- Fixed raiders in multiplayer.
- Fixed grammar issues with items.
- Fixed not being able to bleed after patching up a wound.
- Food can no longer give less than 1 hunger.
- Reduced the chance to miss.
- Reduced the disease rate even further.
- Increased the energy regen rate.
- Added durability to weapons and armour.
- Added farming; seeds must be planted in dirt (right-click from inventory).
- You can now search tall grass for seeds (right-click).
- Death menu everytime you die.
- Added a new overworld ambient track.
- Added bird noises.
- Tree leaves will now become transparent if you are under them.
- Combat cursor.