by SuperSoul on May 14th, 2013
We have added 2 Multiplayer modes to Compromised in our latest update: Co-op and Competitive.
- In Co-op mode, your squad is an elite special ops fleet of spacecraft sent on a search and destroy mission against the invading alien force of BIOC. Your team's success hinges upon working together to infiltrate the enemy base and eliminate all threats.
- 2-4 players play a new level designed around cooperative gameplay, and a leveling up system has been added to upgrade your ship without stopping the action. Survive the level to take on a brand new boss designed around Multiplayer, featuring 2 stages and several modes.
- In Competitive Multiplayer you and your friends square off against one another for the most kills or the most points. Players can collect power-ups to modify their arsenal and drop some knowledge on their friends. 2 modes are available: Deathmatch and Horde.
- In Deathmatch, the most kills wins. Collect power-ups to get temporary weapons and systems.
- In Horde, collect the most cubes to win. When players are destroyed they drop half their cubes. The longer the match goes on, the higher the stakes.
Additional updates to the graphics and camera were also added to the Campaign.
Try the Multiplayer modes for free in the demo :)