Prepare to unleash the absolute latest in modern weapons technology against the world's most powerful Generals in Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour. In the next era of military strategy and might, you'll need to command a more technologically advanced arsenal to defeat new, more powerful enemies.
*DOWNLOAD THE NEW UPDATE, PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG IN THE DESCRIPTION* Fixes all those missing csf strings in the Lazy English Patch by NLS. PLESAE EXPAND THE DESCRIPTION. READ ON.
Reborn v5.05 Resurrection CSF English repatch
Hi all Zero Hour Reborn fans! Today I made this CSF patch that fixes almost all those "MISSING:XYZ" crap. There's also some bonus so please read on.
So here's what I did:
- Corrected all(possibly) missing CSF strings, BUT the information I encoded/provided IS NOT 100% ACCURATE, IF THERE'S A NEED FOR CORRECTION PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.
[BONUS]- Fixed the USA "Select Target" voice being played to China "Select Target" voice when selecting the Air Strike option from the Chinese Heli Carrier/Cruiser. (Also applies with GLA's Stingray Boat airstrike, but this time it's GLA's "Where shall we strike" voice. (CommandButton.ini)
- Fixed some bugged up hotkeys for Dozers/Workers, some other units/buildings too...
- Corrected USA Rogue and GLA Rogue's TBD names to General Ironside and General Mohmar Deathstrike
[BONUS]- Changed the Skirmish Blue color to pure Blue (like on USA Campaign). If you don't like this don't replace multiplayer.ini
[BONUS]- Fixed object label for USA CiC's Patriot Battery from "Patriot Missile System" to "Tomahawk Battery" (SuperWeaponGeneral.ini)
[BONUS] - Fixed Assault general's Cold Fusion Reactor power production from 5 to 8 (LaserGeneral.ini)
Things I couldn't fix:
- Campaign objectives, anything related to campaign BECAUSE... I don't know what the heck to put! I ain't got no idea what you're gonna do in-game :P
- Generals Zero Hour v1.04
- Reborn v5.05 Resurrection installed - Grab it here (Moddb.com)
Just place them inside the Generals Zero Hour root folder (Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour)
- Initial release
- Fixed missing strings for: China Artillery Gen's Artillery Cannon, GLA Terror Leader's Terror Cell superweapon
- Fixed blank description for GLA Rogue's Rocket Quad.
- Fixed more missing csf strings for superweapon shortcut labels
- Fixed MORE missing csf strings
- Modified more ini files to correct some units' mismatch with csf strings
- Fixed Assault general's Cold Fusion Reactor power production from 5 to 8
- PROBABLY FIXED EVERYTHING THAT'S MISSING! TELL ME IF THERE'S MORE! MOAR!
- So what's corrected?
Unit names, Unit description, Tooltips, Map names, Option labels, ALMOST ALL! BUT REMEMBER - THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED IS NOT 100% ACCURATE, so please if there's a correction, leave it in the comments section.
- What's up with your stuped bonuses?
Well, I tried to make these bonuses because a lot of things are messed up with the original mod, so I thought of fixing some of them making the gameplay more enjoyable :)
- Can I play online/multiplayer with this?
Yes of course, as long as you and your online friend has the latest patch applied on your generals :D
- Does this fix lag?
NO LOL, I'm not an AI code script editor.
- Then wat causes dem lag?
I don't actually know, but in my opinion, it is the AI load or poor map optimization. I myself have a super pc (Core i7 2600k, 8GB RAM, GTX 550-Ti Graphics card, 1TB Hard Drive... bla bla bla) and I'm still experiencing lags in-game when there's too much AI load.
Special Thanks to Scorpio9a for the csfeditor tool... and OF COURSE, Zeke, Nuker, NLS and all those awesome developers who made this mod.