Let me introduce a new brick breaking game, Brickout Zero Gravity, which is like old classics, but with floating bricks, and an amazing control of a tilting bat. This game uses physics, so all movement on the screen, the interaction of the ball and the bat seems realistic. The pixel graphics and the optional monochrome mode ensures a great retro feeling, and the 60 fps gameplay with real physics make the game enjoyable. It is an Universal App, will be available soon for iOS devices, at the end of February. Features: - 100 Single Player Levels - 50 Two Players Levels (iPad only) - 3 Difficulties (Easy-Normal-Hard) - In-game musics OR iTunes playback - 10 type of bricks in 20 color - 10 progressive "enemies" - 12 bonus items (each one add extra features to the gameplay) - Bonus Levels - Game Center leader-boards - Local High-scores (for score challenge on a single device) - 5 background theme The game is a one man project created by Abel Vincze Inspired by Krackout C64...
Remember when Breakout was new and exciting? Abel Vincze does, and with the release of Brickout Zero Gravity for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, it's time to remake that feeling in vivid, gravity-defying detail!
Brickout Zero Gravity pulls the old block-busting genre out of its static slumber and drops you in a gorgeous world of shiny objects and realistic physics. Groups of bricks float freely at the top of the screen, begging to be destroyed. By maneuvering a paddle you can bounce a ball back and forth, destroying bricks and uncovering power-ups with each hit. If you manage to clear the screen you'll move on to the next level, just be ready to encounter some frighteningly intelligent enemies as you progress!
With realistic physics, elegant retro-style artwork, and detailed, responsive controls, Brickout Zero Gravity will keep your fingers busy and your screen thoroughly smudged!
- Gameplay inspired by Arkanoid, Breakout, and Krakout
- 100 single player levels with unlockable bonus stages
- 50 multiplayer levels (iPad only)
- 12 different enemies that get progressively stronger, faster, and smarter
- 12 power-ups to unleash such as multiball, exploding blocks, and a laser shot
- Realistic physics that allow objects to float, collide, and bounce
- Tilting paddle offers extremely precise controls
- Three levels of difficulty
- Shot guidance feature to eliminate tiresome "one block left" situations
- Monochrome mode (every bit as retro-cool as it sounds!)
- Soundtrack by Mark Beke with the option to load and listen to your own music
- Score sharing via Twitter and Facebook
- Game Center leaderboards and local high scores
- Runs at 60 FPS for super smooth gameplay
- iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4/5 gen) and iPad (2/3/4 gen and Mini)
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- Universal Application
- 25.9 MB
Brickout Zero Gravity is available on the Apple App Store globally for $1.99. Note that multiplayer content is available only on iPad devices.
App Store Link: Itunes.apple.com
Website with screenshots: Brickoutzerogravity.com
Facebook site: Facebook.com
Latest tweets from @brickout0g
#AppleWatch Ive is a really talented designer, unfortunately he doesn't have any sense of beauty. That was Jobs' job…
Sep 9 2014, 6:28pm
And a BIG thanks to all who bought my Game!!!
Aug 23 2014, 9:16am
#Brickout Zero Gravity trainer mode: draw a T on the logo in the main menu (screen flashes to confirm it)
Aug 23 2014, 9:15am
Ok… The game will be soon removed from iTunes Store, to unlock it just disconnect from GC, and enter UNLOCKME2345 as name in the Highscores
Aug 23 2014, 9:14am
Hi Brickout Zero Gravity users, want to know how to unlock your free game?
Aug 14 2014, 12:22pm
Finally Brickout Zero Gravity sound tracks are available for download: T.co
Aug 1 2014, 6:48pm
Mar 25 2014, 11:10am
I posted a new photo to Facebook T.co
Mar 22 2014, 9:11am