This is a two-week patch, mostly because a lot of the work was done in the background, working on preparing for Multiplayer. Unfortunately, Multiplayer isn't ready yet, but I am making steady progress!
Improvements & Changes:
- HUGE: Enemy HP doubled, enemy damage reduced by about half. This should make the game feel less glass-cannony.
- Two new amazing, original musical tracks from V-Axys!
- Save & Quit is now the only way to leave the game
- The Disc will now return to the player if activated again in midair. You have to let go of the button first, though, so if you want, you can just hold it down to fire it as fast as possible over the full range.
- The Frozen debuff now prevents Popups from leaping
- Enemy affixes look prettier
- Icebolts and Frostbolts travel much faster
- Shotguns now have a slower base attack speed
- The SHARK surfing safe zone is now much smaller (only if you’re on his back)
- Lasguns now only get 25% efficacy out of +WeaponRange
- The SHARK’s weapon range is now farther than his attack range, rather than vice versa
- Debuffs drop from the player when they die – No more burning to death as soon as you respawn!
- Health items no longer continue granting health after the player has respawned from death
- Discs no longer collide with each other midair
- Discs don’t trigger their cooldowns if you try to them again while they’re in flight
- Spider mines should behave better when their target dies
- It should no longer be possible to get the SHARK stuck on a building. He hunts relentlessly.
- Aimbots now rotate much more smoothly
- Tooltips on items are now one line longer to allow for weapons like Frostbiter
- Spiders should no longer climb on dead buildings
- Cooldowns are now rounded in tooltips
- Weapons now will not go on cooldown if you don’t have enough RAM
- Sound options now work from the main menu
Any feedback or suggestions are always appreciated.