ARMA 3, a unique sandbox-style combat gameplay experience in the most detailed environment of the series to-date.
Well, 2 days after release, really basis of the game is ****** (gently sayed).
- Ai are terrible - no reaction for grenades, cannot reverse when there is any AI 10M nearby, Cannot follow team leader when in "Combat" behavior (automaticly after contact with enemy), Canot drive in convoy, cannot obey simply orders in vehicles (orders by AWSD).
- PhysX engine totally mess (update is available, but isnt appliedy by developers, which act there is no problem) - We drive tank, start to turn, and our tank is throwed 20M away with 100KM/H which resoult dead when hit in anything (we are throwed in random way) - tank cannot reverse, so they start to rotate instead reversing - turning = physX kick.
- TrueSky plugin, which is responsible for transforming clouds when we move camera being updated, but totally ignored by the developers (Developers paying for it, and dont update it! Same with PhysX SDK)
- Such few weapons and so much DLC's - all content should be in game by default, but developers created sensless competition (who the hell ever needed it?) and given houndrets of tousands $ for winners, just to give reason to create payed DLC to refil costs of this competition.
- Only plus is a graphic engine and lot of available animations.
You can tell me "Why you havent reported it on feedback tracker (support site)?
I reported it, same as tousands users - ignored since 2 years - THANK YOU BOHEMIA, FOR ******* 10 000 PEOPLES!
Lots of Potential, misused by community.
Very realistic game with nice storyline, And objectives to complete, but overall it feels too boring and repeatitive .
Third person mode does not belong in a milsim! What the hell were you thinking, BI? Nobody ******* plays Hardcore servers, and I want a proper ARMA experience not some 3rd person wall-sitting Xray ********.
This is a "military simulator" game and yet there are no tactics ever used. Only the 3rd person cheating strategy. Pathetic.
Performance could be better
Same Arma 2,but on different engine that eats a lot of power to be runned.Price is too high,and sometimes you can't really play it without help.
8/10 for a nice try
this game is one of a kind.. i've been playing the arma series game since i was 7 years old, at the time it was called Operation Flashpoint and as a kid i can tell this is a much much better alternative to army men (one of those small soldier toys) with Bohemia's powerful Mission Editor is where all my imaginations gone wild!
thank you Bohemia Interactive for making my childhood a jolly good fun
P.S. stop making futuristic content
am lag this connecting server Arma 3 bad in speed to Internet?
not work =(
the game for ARMA 3 bad very on physics and glitch lags =(
one of the worstest game ever:
- all of its features are not properly added like physx etc.
- no ponds/rivers/inland water and that for a game which was release in 2013 but in arma 2 ponds were supported ?!
- very bad performance in SP aswell as in MP.
- Low CPU usage, some parts of the engine are very outdated like the CPU usage. This Game runs mostly on one Core.
- Its a sandbox game, but its more limited than most people know, for example: this game can not run huge battles with many AI. this game is more made for small spec ops missions or zombie survival missions where you are alone as survivor fighting zombie AI. one of the reason for that is that the CPU usage of this engine is ****. so its a very limited sandbox game which does not let you make things what you want, only if you accept huge FPS problems.
- the engine itself is very limited in many terms: modeling is very limited, some modder who made buildings for arma 3 abadoned theyr project due to the limitations. same for terrain in terms of object placement and size and and and..
- NO proper multi-core / multi-threading and 64bit support and that in 2013 and for a large scale game like this, multi-core / multi-threading & 64bit is a MUST!
- Alot of problems with the AI
now to the devs why they are one of the worstest out there:
- the devs are only fixing minor bugs, and making small optimizations but giving the game a great FPS boost by adding proper multi-core / multi-threading support does not happen.
- the devs didnt fixed many AI problems and now the guy who works on VCOM AI, fixed the AI driving which was not fixed by any BI dev for 13 years! i cant believe that a modder has to fix what BI didnt fixed in such long time.
- BI dont care when people steal and selling mods and i will explain why in the community part:
why the arma community is one of the worstest:
- people start to steal mods and selling as theyr own for money. especially after arma 3 life when arma 3 life got away with it and BI took no action. now more and more people start to steal mods or models from other games and sell them. last time, a french life mod was found that they stole models from other arma 3 modders and sold them, same for a mission which can be found at the BI forum and that all after they saw BI took no action against arma 3 life.
- alot of fanboys are out there who cant accept critism against BI or arma 3. alot of community members cant deal with it when you speak about the problems of arma 3 (especially when it comes to the CPU problem). most members in the forum are buttsniffer who has theyr head in bohemias ***.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.