BIS informed us about the new upcoming patch 1.03.
The patch is still WIP and there is also no publishing date known.
Here is the current changelog for 1.03:
- Improved airplane HUD visibility.
- Direct analogue throttle and brake for airplanes now available.
- Optimization: Reduced frame stutter near map borders.
- Sea surface was not rendered in NE area out of map.
- Terrain surface was sometimes using wrong parallax map.
- Grenade can destroy a building just by impact
- Radio echo elimination
- Team switch did not work when player died
- More flexible configuration of Flares in the config (brightness, size)
- Reduced AI detecting slowly moving enemy vehicles by ear.
- Prevent killed units reporting who killed them.
This is a preliminarily list, changes are absolutely possible.
Here is the general discussion in the BI-Forums about the patch 1.03.