Welcome to the year 3571! The last hundred humans have declined to the Middle-Ages and struggle to survive amongst a world devastated by droids, aliens and mutants. Time travel right now and create your avatar in the year 3571 to see how long you can survive on the Last Kingdom on Earth!
Videogames, webcomics & comics, music, animations and films are part of my multimedia interactive story the 3571 Project.
Implemented Features (v0.55):
- Original 3571 Comics look and universe created together with the comic
- Survival with XP level and skills RPG system and Inventory and Chest system
- Roguelike inspired permanent death with higscore: How many days will you survive?
- Procedurally generated open world inspired by the 3571 Comics: Various buildings and towns, animals, droids, zombies, monsters... Each new game is different!
- Fast One-click simple Crafting System designed for the game
- Player character customization
- 100% realtime combat system
- Both 3rd person Hack'n'Slash gameplay and FPS Gameplay
- Magic Force unleashes your force in every situation: jump higher, run faster, kill harder!
- Funny and interactive NPCs: they speak, give quests, they trade, get happy or angry, they fight, they sometimes defend or attack you, and sometimes act stupid just like in the 3571 comics
- Riding system ( horses, giant wolves... and soon, flying dragons! )
- Intelligent and interactive music multitrack system: the same song goes on but the arrangements vary according to the player stress level ( darker themes when health is low, for exemple )
- Vehicle driving system ( Cars, spaceships... )
- Recruits: players will be able to recruit NPCs in his own team
- Events: random droid attacks or zombie invasions can happen at any time
- Emergent Gameplay: there's always something happening around you
- Content update: new NPCs, new items, new buildings
- Combat update: more options, special attacks and magic powers
- Multiplayer Mode: a whole new game and a big surprise
Finally a new update! What happened to 3571 The Game this summer? Well, lots of bugs have been corrected, I also had to rewrite the global melee and ranged combat system to gain performance and better animation synchronisation during fights, and lots of other technical issues have been fixed. But most of all, I managed to finish my Unleash Magic Force system, and added new player character customisation options!
The main concept of the Unleash Magic Force system is very simple : when player's magic level gets high enough, he can activate the Unleash mode when he needs to. When unleashed, the player runs faster, jump higher, all the skills are increased according to the magic level, and of course you can hit your enemies stronger!
But... be careful! Unleashing your force will cost you a lot of your energy level. If your resistance skill is too low, it will consume it faster than light and you won't be able to fight or run anymore during a few seconds. Enough for a droid to kill you... But on another hand, losing is fun, like in Dwarf Fortress.
During a game, Unleash mode management is surprizingly fun: You can reach higher places sometimes, you need too use it really carefully during fights... I also coded a smooth impact, which avoid fall damage when you activate the unleash mode before hitting the ground.
Unleashing your power feels like going Super Saiyan. You'll need to read the 3571 Comics which I'll translate soon in english to know where this mysterious force comes from.
No blabla! Just a few screenshots of player models you can create before sending your avatar to the year 3571! I also plan to add a female character very soon.
Thank you very much for reading, and see you very soon for the next update.
Note : Please keep in mind I started this game 5 years ago with no coding skills, and be aware that the News Updates aren't representative of a 5 years work. I plan to write this story too, but here I wanted to be focused on real new game features only to get maximum useful feedback from Indie DB community.
Watch exclusive new short videos of 3571 the game in the showreel and discover the studio behind the 3571 Universe.
First screenshots of the official trailer & the first samples of the game's soundtrack 3571 Orchestra - Discover a new interactive kind of music!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.