Developed by a single artist, 3571 The Game is a ruthless RPG survival videogame. Beat the time of the best survivors of the year 3571, but be careful: death is permanent! Droids, zombies, aliens, mutant monsters... Welcome to the most crazy apocalypse ever!
Implemented Features (v0.60):
- Original 3571 Comics look and universe created together with the comic
- Survival with XP level and skills RPG system and Inventory and Chest system
- Roguelike inspired permanent death with worldwide High Scores: How many time will you survive?
- Procedurally generated open world inspired by the 3571 Comics: Various buildings and towns, animals, droids, zombies, monsters... Each new game is different!
- Fast One-click simple Crafting System designed for the game
- Player character customization
- 100% realtime combat system
- Both 3rd person Hack'n'Slash gameplay and FPS Gameplay
- Magic Force unleashes your force in every situation: jump higher, run faster, kill harder!
- Funny and interactive NPCs: they speak, give quests, they trade, get happy or angry, they fight, they sometimes defend or attack you, and sometimes act stupid just like in the 3571 comics
- Riding system ( horses, giant wolves... and soon, flying dragons! )
- Intelligent and interactive music multitrack system: the same song goes on but the arrangements vary according to the player stress level ( darker themes when health is low, for exemple )
- Recruits: players can recruit NPCs in his own team
- Events: random droid attacks or zombie invasions can happen at any time
- Emergent action: there's always something happening around you
- Vehicle driving system ( Cars, spaceships... )
- "Training" Gameplay mode: No permadeath, but no high scores and some secrets, items and characters won't be present
- Content update: new NPCs, new items, new buildings
- Combat update: Combos and special attacks
- Events update: zombie, alien and droid massive invasions, extreme weather conditions...
- Recruits update: player will be able to equip and give orders to his recruits
- Multiplayer Mode: a whole new game and a big surprise
/// ///// /////// /
Time travel right now and create your avatar in the year 3571 to see how long you can survive on the last island on Earth! If you want to play 3571 The Game in Early Access and support its development:
The "Combat" update (0.62) is available: New combat techniques, better performances and stability, better compatibility and a bunch of corrected bugs! Let's go fighting!
- Combat Update / You can now perform 5 different combat techniques:
1 • Simple attack (Left Click)
2 • Defense (hold Right Click)
3 • Combo X3 Attack (Double Left Click & Energy Level greater than 50)
4 • Push & Dodge (Right Click while in Defense)
5 • Super Attack (Jump with Space, then Hit with Left click )
- Game engine have been upgraded with the latest version of Unity(2017.3): Enjoy the graphics, compatibility and performances of the future! ( Last version of the game was Unity 5.6 )
- More buildings and NPCs on generated World Map
- Your equipment can be destroyed if you use it too much or take too much damage
- Starting Mouse default sensitivity is now 100 units
- You can now search for items on human dead bodies ( usually up to 3 items )
- You can't search a body or get its loot if you destroy the corpse
- Human dead bodies throw an info message if you can search items in it
- If you kill more than one people, you become a murderer and royal guards attack you
- Your can break almost every furniture to get resources, and you can also use special attacks to break them
- You can use a Push & Dodge Special attack on your own Recruits to make them move. They won't attack you unless you perform any other attack type on them.
- You can't perform Push & Dodge attack on very small enemies ( rare )
- Some particles couldn’t be displayed properly
- Enemy NPC was disappearing if its spawning position was far from the player
- Big Caverns lower floor is now opened and full of loot and danger
- Some OS X macintosh computers were unable to change controls at start
- Avatar couldn’t get properly in water if protecting in defense mode ( Right Click )
- Better general game engine compatibility and stability
Thanks for reading, and let's kill some droids with your new techniques!
One week only after the early acces release, the first update 0.61 is available: new gameplay mode and lots of improvements!
Discover how to survive your first day in the most ruthless cartoon survival 3D roguelike independent videogame. Happy new year 3571!
The future is now! Watch the Official Gameplay Trailer video and discover all 3571 The Game's features - Early access launch on Steam: 01.01.2018!
Discover the creation of the Wolf enemy from 3D modelisation to final testing in this timelapse video!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.