3571 The Game is both a RPG, A 3D roguelike, an open-world sandbox, a FPS and a survival. It is developed by a single artist since 2012 with Blender and Unity.
Welcome to the year 3571! The last hundred humans have declined to the Middle-Ages and struggle to survive amongst a world devastated by droids, aliens and mutants. Time travel right now and create your avatar in the year 3571 to see how long you can survive on the last island on Earth!
Videogames, webcomics & comics, music, animations and films are part of my multimedia interactive story the 3571 Project.
Implemented Features (v0.55):
- Original 3571 Comics look and universe created together with the comic
- Survival with XP level and skills RPG system and Inventory and Chest system
- Roguelike inspired permanent death with higscore: How many days will you survive?
- Procedurally generated open world inspired by the 3571 Comics: Various buildings and towns, animals, droids, zombies, monsters... Each new game is different!
- Fast One-click simple Crafting System designed for the game
- Player character customization
- 100% realtime combat system
- Both 3rd person Hack'n'Slash gameplay and FPS Gameplay
- Magic Force unleashes your force in every situation: jump higher, run faster, kill harder!
- Funny and interactive NPCs: they speak, give quests, they trade, get happy or angry, they fight, they sometimes defend or attack you, and sometimes act stupid just like in the 3571 comics
- Riding system ( horses, giant wolves... and soon, flying dragons! )
- Intelligent and interactive music multitrack system: the same song goes on but the arrangements vary according to the player stress level ( darker themes when health is low, for exemple )
- Vehicle driving system ( Cars, spaceships... )
- Recruits: players will be able to recruit NPCs in his own team
- Events: random droid attacks or zombie invasions can happen at any time
- Emergent Gameplay: there's always something happening around you
- Content update: new NPCs, new items, new buildings
- Combat update: more options, special attacks and magic powers
- Multiplayer Mode: a whole new game and a big surprise
Let's discover my favourite weapon in 3571 The Game so far: the Fishing Rod! I spent long nights on c# coding to make it more than a simple fish-catcher. A new development video will present you the Fishing Rod in action! Let's go fishing!
Of course, the main function of the Fishing Rod is to catch fishes. So if you find a small fish hanging around, you can aim at it and shoot it with the Rod. You can then take the dead fish back to you and eat it to avoid starvation.
I decided then to add more functionality to the Fishing Rod and I thought: what could I do stupid with a fishing rod? I could catch every object I need without getting off of my sofa! So I added a grabbing hook function to the rod so that you can catch items or objects that are out of reach.
The most fun of all: you can jump everywhere and move faster using your Rod like a hook on buildings! Once it collides a wall, your character will get some serious speed according to your distance with the impact. I had to activate and desactivate the Unity Character Collider at runtime in order to add a rigidbody for realistic physics, according to the player's speed.
I can't wait to have player's feedback about the fishing rod, as I am very proud of it. I think it makes the gameplay very particular, like all small details.Thanks for reading and see you in the future!
The Bomb: let's discover the mechanics of the new deadliest weapon of the year 3571! Bonus: meet the two new cutest NPC characters.
Discover the first official trailer video and see how drawing 3571 Comics inspired me to create 3571 The Game. Ready for some action?
78 bugs corrected, a new super-fast save and load system, and an early access release FINALLY on its way... 3571 The Game is no longer science-fiction!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.