3079, the futuristic 3D action role-playing game, was just recently updated with some multiplayer & engine fixes. The sequel, 3089, is also now available in its "alpha" form still heavily in development!
Changes in v2.18.12:
* Fixed a bug that caused construction tools with counts over 127 to not transfer in multiplayer correctly
* Construction tools now can only be charged to 255 (instead of 256)
* Updated the main menu to include links to the sequel (3089) & Twitter
* Updated the graphics configuration screen with better options
* Updated to the latest jMonkeyEngine build
Saved games will not be affected!
For more information on the upcoming sequel in development, see 3089game.wordpress.com
Also please follow me on Twitter to follow my projects: @phr00t_