Forum Thread
UNrealED 3.0 Crazyness (Forums : Coding & Scripting : UNrealED 3.0 Crazyness) Locked
Thread Options
May 30 2005 Anchor

Kay, UnrealED has never seemed to work well on my system. I have gotten many errors stating that a static mesh is not found, when in fact it is visible in the static browser, shows up in the 3D view, and casts shadows. But when the level is run the error stating the mesh is not found shows up. COOL, well this is a huge piss off an no one seems to have any clue why it happens.
now I get a new error where I cant place a player start in the map. I right click choose place player start, click again and.......nothing.........anyone have any idea how to fix this crap????

--

User Posted Image

ImTheDarkcyde
ImTheDarkcyde ¯\(º_o)/¯
May 30 2005 Anchor

isnt unreal ed 3.0 for unreal engine 3.0?

SNIPER-X
SNIPER-X Jack of Trades
May 30 2005 Anchor

Unreal 3 is the engine. The unreal Ed 3.0 is the editor itself. 4.0 would mean unreal engine 3.

arvey-Haynos
arvey-Haynos ModDB Wickerman
Jun 1 2005 Anchor

Unreal Ed 2.0 comes with Unreal Tournament, so far Unreal Ed 3.0 has come with everything higher. Unreal Ed 4.0 will probably be released with the first game to run on Unreal Engine 3.

--

User Posted Image

Jun 1 2005 Anchor

i hate the unreal editors. i never really gave them a chance. all level editors should be like hammer :thumbup:

Edited by: Chunky

Jun 7 2005 Anchor

fixed the problem(finaly)

--

User Posted Image

frosty-theaussie
frosty-theaussie Sonny Jim
Jun 7 2005 Anchor

Good work (y)

--

User Posted Image

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Jun 8 2005 Anchor

Chunky.The.Tree wrote: i hate the unreal editors. i never really gave them a chance. all level editors should be like hammer :thumbup:

Sorry but I disagree. Just making a box and subtracting is much easier then making a box, doing that constructing thing, then making it hollow. :P

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Jun 8 2005 Anchor

WorldCraft already could do this... why not hammer? and yeah... unreal editors are really annoying... it's already an achievment if it comes up after hours of loading without crashing... lol

Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Jun 8 2005 Anchor

EDIT... damn... for some reason it double posted. delete this one here.

Edited by: Dragonlord

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.