Forum Thread
[unpaid] 3 Mappers for Portal 2: Project Plasma (hammer experienced or have used Hammer and made a map in it.) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : [unpaid] 3 Mappers for Portal 2: Project Plasma (hammer experienced or have used Hammer and made a map in it.)) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 24 2015 Anchor

Hsuzumiya6 here, we are looking for 3 mappers to add to our sterling group of 4 (including me.)

The Project is the Portal 2 mod: Portal 2: Project plasma (its a working title) link in the Addendum.

The work will be free and the requirement is experience with Hammer World Editor and Portal 2 authoring tools.

Our last news was that we got a skeleton mod working (this means the foundation is in place and the logo has been made.)

The problem is the guts of the game, we have a Texture and promotional Media developer (who wants the mod to have Steam works support) and a Mapper who can't use Hammer world editor (but you can make a map using the in-game editor then export it into Hammer)

We have got plans for the advanced mode but I decided the group should make the shipping story. at least the script for the Advanced Mode has been written up.

The demo plans have been written, but we need a Mapper to make a few demo maps to test its viability.

We need 3 brave Mappers who can make Portal 2 maps, for this mod be a success, we need a brave mapper to go where one may not boldly go... away from the other Portal 2 projects and onto this project....

So if you are a brave mapper who can use Hammer and can work for free do your part! and help us make this mod the best it has ever been! And of course solve some science...

Brave mappers can contact me via PM and friend me on Steam (link included in the Addendum)...

I look forward to move this project into gear and solve some science!

Hsuzumiya6, we are done.

Addendum:

Moddb.com

Hsuzumiya6 Steam Page: Steamcommunity.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.