Forum Thread
The ending of fear 2 0_O (Forums : Console Gaming : The ending of fear 2 0_O) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 30 2009 Anchor

Now in everygame there is a ending that makes the game Kick ass or make you feel Rewarded.

This ending was one that made me go WTF were the developers where thinking?

Now Fear 2 was graphically better then the 1st game since in my opion the first game looked like a 10 year old game that's been redone with graphics Now it looks great and Next gen.

The levels are now different (Unlike in the first one where every Damn level was the same) *look its the same door and room*

i also like the ability to go in a mech and blow things up even through Multilayer no longer has bullet time it least as the mecha in it.

Now the story was pretty good untill we got to the ending.

For those of you who havn't played or under 15 do not read

All that for all your teammates to get wasted at each other only to get raped by amla WTF?

Mar 30 2009 Anchor

Indeed she Has sex with you and has another baby

--

Here for your Simple modding needs.

Arxae
Arxae Resident Stepmania Freak :D
Mar 30 2009 Anchor

yeah i heard that too :p
sounds like fun :D

--

°w°

Mar 30 2009 Anchor

This franchise keeps getting more and more strange.

And how can a undead ghost get pregnant?

--

Here for your Simple modding needs.

Arxae
Mar 30 2009 Anchor

drone565 wrote: This franchise keeps getting more and more strange.

And how can a undead ghost get pregnant?

first there is a flower, then there is a be... >.> :p

--

°w°

Mar 30 2009 Anchor

Lol that sounds really weird.
But you are serious, right? :/
What kind of ending is that.. the storywriters probably got out of inspiration? :s
(Yeah I haven't played the game but I've read the spoiler, sorry!)

Arxae
Mar 30 2009 Anchor

well all good horror stories have rape :/
its rly starting to get cliche now :/ most horror movies include rape nowadays and its realy tireing imo

--

°w°

SinKing
SinKing bumps me thread
Mar 30 2009 Anchor

I think that happens when you realize the story you wanted to use doesn't work out in the end.
Usually stories work fine until the conflict finally has to be resolved. If it's all just constructed to work out in the end, there would be no solution. Everbody in the story would do exactly what their purpose is (flat characters). However, at the ending of the story is usually the peak also, and if a character just resolves all the problems that finishes the story.
It sounds like they were already putting a cliffhange in place, so they can make a completely new game out of it. Just wait, I predit there will be some running-up game, with "fear" in the name of a composite title (e.g."Fear no more").

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.