Forum Thread
Sooo.. I can only be 100 years old? (Forums : Support : Sooo.. I can only be 100 years old?) Locked
Thread Options
TwinBeast
TwinBeast Full Metal Bionic Witch
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

UHHHHH? Is this some kind of age racism? Cows can fly, so can I!

Epi7aph
Epi7aph I listen to albums. (Formally StormÇrøw)
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

The average human isn't meant to live up to 100 years yet.

--

ModDB Fucking Oldtimer and (ex) Crow
Who changed my signature!
Playlist
User Posted Image

TwinBeast
TwinBeast Full Metal Bionic Witch
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

Do I look like I care about that? I'm much older than that. I'm so old that my age does not exist. So I request an ageless age for the age property in this site. Human is just my current form or shape.

Edited by: TwinBeast

onemic
onemic shinra/foxhound operative
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

well I've heard that our generation is meant to live within 85+ year range so getting into the 100's shouldn't be that uncommon later on.

Edited by (in order): onemic, onemic

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Epi7aph
Epi7aph I listen to albums. (Formally StormÇrøw)
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

Jimi wrote: Do I look like I care about that? I'm much older than that. I'm so old that my age does not exist. So I request an ageless age for the age property in this site. Human is just my current form or shape.

Humanity sucks, go choose another race to be part of.

Edited by: Epi7aph

--

ModDB Fucking Oldtimer and (ex) Crow
Who changed my signature!
Playlist
User Posted Image

Feb 9 2007 Anchor

I don't think anyone above 100 is going to visit this site. Stop complaining. :P

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

::idiot::
::idiot:: village ^
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

I was lost in this thread from the start. what happened. Some news I missed or something?

Aren't certain scientists on like the verge of getting stuff you can use to make your cells not age. thereby letting you live almost forever? It was an article somehwere that I read like a year ago. I might have even found the link from this forum...

--

User Posted Image

Relto
Relto Kharak is burning.
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

Screw you, I'm calling the ACLU!

--

Darkcraft
Darkcraft Flagrantly Mediocre
Feb 9 2007 Anchor

But when we are 100, we will still be visiting this site? Well we still be into the old-fashioned modding scene? or will we be hip and cool with all the latest stuff?

--

zenarion wrote: Yes i am a faggot

May or may not be taken out of context.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.