Forum Thread
Pro-Wrestling! Needs Artists - 2 Pro-Wrestlers Already Lending Likeness! (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Pro-Wrestling! Needs Artists - 2 Pro-Wrestlers Already Lending Likeness!) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 22 2010 Anchor

TEAM NAME:
Zen Davis

WEB SITE:
www.zendavis.com

PROJECT NAME:
Pro-Wrestling!

BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
A professional wrestling game featuring REAL wrestlers from the independent circuit.

TARGET AIM:
iPhone App Store/iPad/Steam/Amazon Digital Download Service/Gamestop Casual Download Service/XBLA

TECHNOLOGY
Windows, iPhone SDK, XNA

TALENT NEEDED:
Artist

CONTACTS:
E-MAIL: Zen_Davis@hotmail.com
AIM: ZenDDavis
YAHOO: Zen_Davis

PREVIOUS WORK BY TEAM:
Alphabetica - Being currently developed for iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile 7, Macintosh, PC, and XBLA.
IceBreakers - Being currently developed for iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile 7, Macintosh, PC, and XBLA.
Boink! - Being currently developed for iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile 7, Macintosh, PC, and XBLA.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Now that our Alphabetica has gathered its team and the assets are beginning to be implented into gameplay - I'm looking to begin work on our next project.

Pro-Wrestling! would feature real-life independent professional wrestlers, bringing all their bone-crushing, hard-impact moves to mobile gaming. Considering that there isn't any good WWE/TNA alternative on the iPhone, the timing is right to take advantage of the gap in the market.

Thus far professional wrestlers ROH World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Black and "The Very European" Claudio Castagnoli have both agreed to tentatively lend their likeness, pending their acceptance of the models we include in the game. We're still looking for an artist who would like to work on this game. Once he has prepared models of Claudio and Tyler Black, we would present these models to other wrestlers in order to convince them to work with us and join our project as well.

I believe the iPhone handles 7000 polys total and the game would have to include the ring, and fans in the audience. We'd have to specifically discuss how much we could fit in the game with you and the programmer.

The Windows/Mac versions would be relatively limitless on the poly count. We'd be making a serious effort to get the game on Steam with online multiplayer and 360 controller support.

I'd like to add that we would only be including 8 wrestlers in this title. So this would be 8 models - plus the rings, audience (which I have an idea about in order to exclude entirely in order up our poly count for the wrestlers themselves but I'd need to discuss this with any potentially interested artists), and a few backstage environments.

ROH World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Black:

User Posted Image

Claudio Castagnoli:

Youtube.com - Claudio Castagnoli's Cafe!

User Posted Image

Edited by: ZenDavis

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.