Forum Thread
Please put Coven 2.0 on front page! (Forums : General Banter : Please put Coven 2.0 on front page!) Locked
Thread Options
Raneman25
Raneman25 Prepubescent Pwnage
Nov 22 2009 Anchor

This is a truly amazing mod, and we need more people to play with!<!--Session data-->

Nov 22 2009 Anchor

I second this amazeing statement. The Coven is AWESOME AND FUN!

Nov 23 2009 Anchor

Seems decent needs some custom content though.
Downloading now.

Edited by: TKAzA

izzysinz
izzysinz Humble beginner
Nov 23 2009 Anchor

The fact they focused on gameplay is one of the best moves in todays mods.
I think this mod is great and /Support this topic

Nov 23 2009 Anchor

Me too, it is highly playable even without it's visual content. I've had alot more fun with this mod than most mods that are so early in development.

If you're sceptical, play it for yourself. It's very rough but i assure you it'll make you smile.

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
Nov 23 2009 Anchor

If these guys want to spend some time making news posts that would be shown on the front page I would be more then happy to help make it nicer.

--

Smoth
Smoth Zeonic Loyalist
Nov 23 2009 Anchor

The mods have to submit a news post to be on the frontpage. Most of mine make it there even the lame ones. So lobby the mod devs to poast some news.

Dec 21 2009 Anchor

never shows in my games in steam

projektariel
projektariel Playing Shakespeare
Dec 21 2009 Anchor

bullscott wrote: never shows in my games in steam

Had the same problem, make sure you have HL2 Deathmatch installed, that`s what fixed it for me! :)

--

Mod DB - Game Modder --> Far Cry meets Shakespeare`s "The Tempest": SturmMOD
Mod DB - Game Writer --> INQUISITOR (revision), WINTERFEST (dialogues), A NEW BEGINNING (dialogues for one chapter), ROMEO&JULIET (co-writer cutscenes)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.