Forum Thread
please create halo 2 or halo 3 for psp (Forums : Suggestions : please create halo 2 or halo 3 for psp) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 10 2011 Anchor

can someone create halo 2 or halo 3 for psp because i love those games

macacos2
macacos2 maps at the speed of a crippled turtle
Apr 10 2011 Anchor

Sorry, I'm too busy hammering Crysis 2 into the Nintendo DS to attend to your request.
I'll try and reach out my pals who are pros at completely transforming AAA Games with demanding graphical engines into games for Portable consoles from other corporations, maybe they can help you out.

Edit:
Nevermind, they're too busy installing the Kinect on a Commodore 64.

Edited by: macacos2

--

Apr 10 2011 Anchor

ok but if u ever have time just please make them

Arxae
Arxae Resident Stepmania Freak :D
Apr 11 2011 Anchor

You can't just request a game to be made. No one will put their time and effort into something they don't rly want themself :)
So you can either start learning it yourself, or ask for something and wait, even tough it will never happen

--

°w°

Apr 11 2011 Anchor

Sigma wrote: You can't just request a game to be made. No one will put their time and effort into something they don't rly want themself :) . So you can either start learning it yourself, or ask for something and wait, even tough it will never happen

lol plus theres the problem of copyright, so you would have to ask microsoft for Permission, then bungie will have to learn how to develope for a hand held console, then they would have to build a new engine for that handheld console. Even if they developed halo 2 and 3 for the console its not going to sell big and the controlls are not best suited for the fps genre. So in the end why bother just play it on the xbox 360.

Edited by: Ci47

myles
myles Woah.
Apr 11 2011 Anchor

BIGHUSKYBUKKAH... Guys.. Can't you spot a troll name like this?

--

Portfolio

Error: The operation completed successfully.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.