Forum Thread
New Mod - World War 3 (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : New Mod - World War 3) Locked
Thread Options
Tomp
Tomp ww3 Mod
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

Ive just set up some basic information on my new mod, Called World War 3

you can view the mods moddb profile at Moddb.com
Our website can be found at Ww3.imaedia.com

We are currently working on trailer to advertise the mod, i will post that on the website as soon as its compleate :)

As weve only just set up there isnt alot of info on the site, and we dont have a very large team, we are looking for highly skilled people with various skills to work on the mod. Below are some of the people we need more ugently.

Concept Artists
Modelers
Sound Guy

if your interested then you can contact the team using the following email address: ww3@imaedia.com

thanks for reading :)

Feb 20 2004 Anchor

wait, isnt EvoX an xbox arcade emulator?

also, your story background thing has so many mistakes it's untrue. I recommend microsoft word's spellchecker :P

Tomp
Tomp ww3 Mod
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

its a first draft :)

Feb 20 2004 Anchor

well yeah, but that doesnt excuse the -1000 year difference between discovering that EvoX stuff and first testing it ><

Tomp
Tomp ww3 Mod
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

sorry typo there :p thanks for pointin it out, its updated now :)....

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

rong forum buddy

--

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

rong forum buddy

Looks like the correct forum to me.
Personally, I've no real opinion of this mod. I've seen all too many 'World War 3' mods out there to care for the idea.

Feb 20 2004 Anchor

agreed ambershee, i am so tired of these ww3 games:(

- Edited By operativex On Fri 20th, Feb 2004 @ 3:38:55pm

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

wtf im talkin about forum not website, this is tha pimapge forum and hes talkin about a mod he just made

--

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

That's still pimpage is it not?

Feb 20 2004 Anchor

it is still kind of the wrong place. People come to this part of the forum to see models, skins, maps drawings, ect not about a mod idea with a website. Besides he would get more of a reply chance if he posted it into "mod ideas" section.

krayzie
krayzie Max Abuser
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

[INVALIDquote=Tomp on Fri 20th, Feb 2004 @ 6:59:59am]Below are some of the people we need more ugently.

Concept Artists
Modelers
Sound Guy
[INVALIDquote]

just looking at that you can tell he is in the wrong place

- Edited By KrAyZiE On Fri 20th, Feb 2004 @ 3:50:55pm

why is the quote invalid

- Edited By KrAyZiE On Fri 20th, Feb 2004 @ 3:51:26pm

--

EvilFish
EvilFish The Only Official ModDB Fish
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

'By sheer coincidence, each missile was headed for the country most likely to respond against the US and British wih maximum force!'

Sorry, but it seems like China and Russia are just too coincidental as the 'mistaken' targets.

Feb 21 2004 Anchor

hey, its happened before, lol

Garglet
Garglet I can't get the neighbours cat out of my house!
Feb 21 2004 Anchor

enough of ww3 :sick:

--

look at me, i have no signature!

chis
chis Old man.
Feb 21 2004 Anchor

If your gonna use world war 3 aswell
include really wacky technology that doesnt exist.. and try make up smoe mumbo jumbo on how it works :D

--

Nothing.

Tomp
Tomp ww3 Mod
Feb 22 2004 Anchor

EvilFish wrote: 'By sheer coincidence, each missile was headed for the country most likely to respond against the US and British wih maximum force!'

Sorry, but it seems like China and Russia are just too coincidental as the 'mistaken' targets.

Well, there is actually a twist that explains why they are launched, but youll have to play the mod to find that out :)...when its done ....or you could go to the mod website and read the information about the bomb....at the bottom of the page is a spoiler that tells you about why the bombs were launched and why they were launched at those countries :)

as far as new technologies, yes there will be lots and lots of them and i will explain all of them in full :)

- Edited By tomp On Sun 22nd, Feb 2004 @ 2:40:18pm

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.