Forum Thread
New Coop Mod Idea and Multiplayer PVP 2 -HL2- (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : New Coop Mod Idea and Multiplayer PVP 2 -HL2-) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 20 2003 Anchor

Hey guys I'd like some feedback on my mod idea - Dracten its a mod for half life 2

It Will be Single Player, Coop and Multiplayer. (mixture of Science Fiction and Fantasy) I want the player to feel like he isn't on earth which most games don't do! I am also very good with sound and music.

I think alot of your mods are great ideas ^_^ hope they all make it.

Concerning question go ahead and ask me
on
ICQ 164387931
MSN: Talnova (aemaster@hotmail.com)

Anyways - I am dead serious about getting this mod done and would really like to get some feedback and help.

Moddb.com

Thanks and hope to get some feed back -

Roxer your Boxers!

--

User Posted Image

^ Dracten Mod - Moddb.com ^

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
Sep 20 2003 Anchor

I think it's a great idea, I especially like the, primary weapon you called it?

Could you return the favor by telling me what you think of my Mod? I have a post in Mod discussion that gives alot of they bassis of the game, There's also a website that you can go to: Freewebs.com
and you can go to the Moddb thingy at: Moddb.com

Don't be afraid to say that it sucks, I need to know because I'd rather not spend the receorces on a game no one but me and maybe the Mod develipment team will play (and since it's multi-player only that won't be fun).

- Edited By Wilhelm_III On Sat 20th, Sep 2003 @ 5:23:07pm

Sep 20 2003 Anchor

Sure Thing Wilhelm_III and Thanks ;)

--

User Posted Image

^ Dracten Mod - Moddb.com ^

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.