Forum Thread
Looking for 2 Voice Actors (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Looking for 2 Voice Actors) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 14 2010 Anchor

Hi there, I have been working with my team on a project for a good while now titled "Project Lumoria".

We are trying to complete the job and to do that we need two more voice actors.

We need basically 2 typical males that sound a bit older.
One of the roles is Brandon, one of the main characters in the mod. He has plenty of lines throughout the mod that need to be read. We are looking for someone of decent quality to voice him if possible.

The second is the Scientist. He does not have many lines, but is vital towards the story.

We would really appreciate the help. We want to get this project out for the public to enjoy and for us to move on as a team.

If you are intrested PM me, post here, or send me an email at sup.higuy@yahoo.com

I appreciate your time looking. Thanks. :)

Edited by: TM_Higuy

KortalMombat
KortalMombat Lord Trolley
Oct 15 2010 Anchor

It helps if you can tell us what nationality, what country its set in, there accent.

I may do it, i have a thick british accent though

--

Cognito Ergo Sum

Oct 15 2010 Anchor

Any accent is fine, since we never really made one for Brandon. There really is no country, since the mod is set on another planet.

Thanks,
Higuy

DivineDeedStudios
DivineDeedStudios Music for Videogames
Oct 15 2010 Anchor

I'll have a shot at the scientist, if thats ok?

Oct 15 2010 Anchor

Sure. Do you have msn, aim or some other type of messenger?

KortalMombat
KortalMombat Lord Trolley
Oct 15 2010 Anchor

I'd do scientist too/

--

Cognito Ergo Sum

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.