Forum Thread
looking 4 valve steam mods(games) (Forums : General Banter : looking 4 valve steam mods(games)) Locked
Thread Options
ArticBlue
ArticBlue Day of Defeat Gamer!!
Jun 2 2004 Anchor

hi i am looking for some cool mods that i can use in my steam but i has ti work with steam like NS(natural selection)...i am open ears, so just tell mere i can find them if u got eny...

Cj_the_Dj
Cj_the_Dj I like eggs
Jun 2 2004 Anchor

science and industry, the battlegrounds (recommended), as u said NS (my fav mod) aaaand....erm....firearms! aaand....bah, there are too many. just click modifications, and look around. :D

--

A tale of two stalkers: he saw the picture in her profile; looked up the host. He haxx0rz3d into server to acquire logs and IP address of user who uploaded picture. Then he had friend at ISP look up address. He showed up at her door with her favorite flowers and discovered she was... married. Moral: start research by looking up marital status.

shumo154
shumo154 we all fail at life
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

where do you find steem

--

360 is great, my live accounts are frozenrazor154 and macro razor154.I show up for a month , i disappear for two ... what is wrong with that?

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

shumo154 wrote: where do you find steem

FFS :|

Steampowered.com

--

<  insert subject games here  >

shumo154
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

thanx

--

360 is great, my live accounts are frozenrazor154 and macro razor154.I show up for a month , i disappear for two ... what is wrong with that?

shumo154
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

Ok whats dedicated server

--

a_llama
a_llama Teh moddb llama
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

...n00b :P

You don't need it.

shumo154
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

so im a noob to HL oh well and i suck at it cause ive had it for 1.5 weeks and im stuck at questinable ethics(most of that time spent on blast pit...stupid things with sensitive hearing) oh well who cares good for me .yad yada yada

--

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

Even if you are a newb at only HL, you should still know what a dedicated server is. It is in every fps game there is.

Cj_the_Dj
Cj_the_Dj I like eggs
Jun 5 2004 Anchor

even The Sims: A Time to Kill?!?!

:D

--

A tale of two stalkers: he saw the picture in her profile; looked up the host. He haxx0rz3d into server to acquire logs and IP address of user who uploaded picture. Then he had friend at ISP look up address. He showed up at her door with her favorite flowers and discovered she was... married. Moral: start research by looking up marital status.

Jun 5 2004 Anchor

steam mods are on the games list. Addition mods are available by moving there directory to steamappz/accountname/

Thx.

--

Why wont it save me?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.