Forum Thread
List of games when right-clicking the pinned icon in Windows 7 (Forums : Suggestions : List of games when right-clicking the pinned icon in Windows 7) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 16 2012 Anchor

It would be nice if right-clicking the Desura icon in the task bar when it's pinned produces a context menu with a list of all the games I have (or if I've got too many, the most recenty played) where I can launch them by clicking them.

Steam has this and I use it fairly often, it's a lot faster than bringing up the UI and then launching the game.

ratchet_1
ratchet_1 Dark Descent Modder
Mar 16 2012 Anchor

it would be a copy write infringement of Steam and the Steam program

--

User Posted Image
Mod DB - Game MapperMod DB - Game Mod ManagerMod DB - 3D Game ModellerMod DB - Game ProgrammerMod DB - Game Music and Sound

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Mar 16 2012 Anchor

It would not be copyright infringement.

Mar 16 2012 Anchor

Raniz wrote: It would be nice if right-clicking the Desura icon in the task bar when it's pinned produces a context menu with a list of all the games I have (or if I've got too many, the most recenty played) where I can launch them by clicking them.

Steam has this and I use it fairly often, it's a lot faster than bringing up the UI and then launching the game.

You can already do this with the Tray icon and since you have to be logged into play I see no reason to add it twice.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.