Forum Thread
Kill Bill 2 impressions + My acting career kick starts! (Forums : General Banter : Kill Bill 2 impressions + My acting career kick starts!) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Apr 22 2004 Anchor

Ha! I absolutely hated the first Kill bill, found it poorly acted, over-over the top fighting scenes that werent even funnily bad, cheesy set-pieces and a poor A-B-C plot line.

However I thoroughly enjoyed Kill Bill 2. So much infact that Im willing to drop my grudge on the first film and say quentin tarantino is a genius. The acting was perfect, there wasnt to much fighting - and when there was it was vicious - edge of your seat perfect, and the story got a hell of alot deeper.

Personally Id have prefered half of the first film was ripped out and the first and second were just put in a 3/half hour film :)

I recently got a USB/MP3/Storage/Mic thing off Ebay and took some clips from the film - download them accordingly with there filenames, spoilers ahoy - poorish quality because I was at the back of the cinema.

Wuggawoo.co.uk
Wuggawoo.co.uk
Wuggawoo.co.uk
Wuggawoo.co.uk
Wuggawoo.co.uk

and while we were on the train we did some acting, needless to say I feel foolish listening back on them now :p

Wuggawoo.co.uk
Wuggawoo.co.uk

--

Why wont it save me?

chis
chis Old man.
Apr 22 2004 Anchor

its good to hear you have changed your views, im yet to see killbillv2

ill wait until its on dvd to higher

--

Nothing.

Apr 22 2004 Anchor

kill bill 1... did't go good with me... it had no story line... so i'll wait till kill bill2 comes out on dvd before i waist my own money :P

--

User Posted Image

OI 2CoS- is teh sEx~!!!

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

I'm glad you have finally seen the light.

Obsydian
Obsydian now with zero tolerance for stupidity!
Apr 23 2004 Anchor

Kill Bill is just great in general. it's good to know azz0r liked the second one :)

BTW, seems like you were having fun "acting", and thats really what it's all about. I think I need to take a theatre class again :D

--

User Posted Image

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

sadly i liked kill bill 1 more than 2, the ending fight was about as cool as the fight between neo and smith in revolutions... and thats bad...

i did like the plot line and everything that 2 offered, but it clearly lacked in many areas, even though it was nice to know the whole story even if it is a year later

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

Indeed the final scene is a lot quicker than I expected but what can ya do.

omg no spoilers people please

chis
chis Old man.
Apr 23 2004 Anchor

well ill have to tell my friend about the second one

he hated the first, so if azz0r hated the first but loved the second, every chance he will to O_o

--

Nothing.

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

azz0r what did you encode those videos with? i get no pic just sound

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Obsydian
Apr 23 2004 Anchor

they aren't vids y0...

he said he had a USB/MP3/Mic/Storage device...

aka, not a camcorder! :P

--

User Posted Image

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

ah i missread, that would explain a lot :P

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

lol i wouldnt sneak a big ass cam corder in would i :p

Cgi.ebay.co.uk

--

Why wont it save me?

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

lol who knows :D

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

they make small ones now, but the storage is expensive...

Apr 23 2004 Anchor

I did't like kill bill1 because people said it was so great. I got my hopes up. every one I had talked to had saidit was the greatest movie of all time. So I was expecting something great.

--

User Posted Image

OI 2CoS- is teh sEx~!!!

Pr0stSh0cKeR
Pr0stSh0cKeR ffff butts
Apr 23 2004 Anchor

i rented killbill vol. 1 but never watched it

--

User Posted Image
JHHAAHA
User Posted Image

Apr 24 2004 Anchor

2CoS2 wrote: I did't like kill bill1 because people said it was so great. I got my hopes up. every one I had talked to had saidit was the greatest movie of all time. So I was expecting something great.

I don't agree with that, it's not remotely the best of all time, but it's a great movie. All Tarantino projects end up being this good or better.

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
Apr 26 2004 Anchor

...Azz0r was that you in those last two? You were really good. Of coarse I am not sure what is going on but I think it has to do with mony...

Apr 27 2004 Anchor

Thank you, I am excellent arent I :P

--

Why wont it save me?

chis
chis Old man.
Apr 27 2004 Anchor

hah it sounded so funny

you both sounded like you both about to burst out into tears of laughter :P

wtf you doing up at 5am?

--

Nothing.

Apr 27 2004 Anchor

I had work, im on my dinner break w00t

--

Why wont it save me?

chis
chis Old man.
Apr 27 2004 Anchor

Sounds like a sucky job :P

--

Nothing.

Apr 27 2004 Anchor

stoled from teamxbox

Forum.teamxbox.com

--

Why wont it save me?

Wilhelm_III
Wilhelm_III Who the hell do I think I am?
Apr 27 2004 Anchor

Stoled? Did you say that on purpus?

Obsydian
Apr 28 2004 Anchor

poor azz.

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.