Forum Thread
Ishar 2 models help (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : Ishar 2 models help) Locked
Thread Options
May 11 2010 Anchor

Hello i need help to make one of those models for a mod :
So if you can help me tell me what model you like the most, i just need a model with combine skeleton animations.
All models had combine skeleton animations, except the two villagers that had citizen skeleton animations, for the creatures maybe other hl2 enemy skeleton animations.

Edited by: elcidop

Jun 2 2010 Anchor

The dragon or the warriors of course...:D
They are the hardest among them. Predicting from your words you're not a newbie. But if you are then I would choose the big Rhino thing.......:D

shadowofamn
shadowofamn 3D Artist
Jun 2 2010 Anchor

those models looks pretty tough with the exception of a few villagers, you want texture and rig? that is a lot of work even for one simple model.

--

===================Signature======================
Demo Reel 2011 - www.wingkityu.com
Modeling - Maya, Softimage XSI, Zbrush, Mudbox
Mapping - Unity, UDK, Source Hammer
Texturing - Photoshop, XNormal, Crazybump
Comp/Edit - After Effects, Premiere

Jun 13 2010 Anchor

The villagers, one of them is still wip as you can see on Facepunch.com
About the rhino, i had some trouble with it, look for somebody that can modify the current model on Facepunch.com
Lastly about the models i don't want nothing professional, just a modification of the current valve snpcs to make they looks like the pics.

Edited by: elcidop

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.