Forum Thread
I can't launch the C&C Zero Hour Shockwave 0.95 mod (Forums : Tech Support : I can't launch the C&C Zero Hour Shockwave 0.95 mod) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 7 2008 Anchor

When I try to launch i, it says (Title:Technical Difficulties...)
"You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the games. Please visit the forums at generals. ea. com for suggested course of action or consult your manual for Technical Support contact information."

What should I do? I wanna play:(

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
Oct 7 2008 Anchor

Someone wrote: Please visit the forums at generals. ea. com for suggested course of action or consult your manual for Technical Support contact information.

you even said it yourself. Go to the forums and search for help.

Arxae
Arxae Resident Stepmania Freak :D
Oct 8 2008 Anchor

does EA even have a forum then? >.>
and its EA they dont support mods
try redownloading it again, maybe it got corrupted, otherwise, try the shockwave forums they prolly know better :p

--

°w°

Oct 10 2008 Anchor

If you use mods that change variables in the game then your most likely corrupting it. Basically if you have two that do the same thing then it wont work. Textures, Sound Effects and anything that doesn't require coding is fine to install.

TRUST ME ON THIS, i have worked with C&C Generals for years and i always corrupt my game some times lol. I've reinstalled that game about 50+ times? Its that good you see :D

Best bet is, get rid off the INI Files and the .BIG files out of the maiin directory and you should be fine.

--

My Youtube Channel where I make gaming related videos & more! 
Youtube.com

Follow me on Twitter to find out what I'm up too :) 
Twitter.com 

Oct 10 2008 Anchor

Thank you guys=]] Well, it's my fault. I didn't delete the previous mod that I've downloaded. Anyway, thanks.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.