Forum Thread
Half-Life 2 (Forums : General Banter : Half-Life 2) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

I think half-life 2 is cool but it has its problems, no offense its brillant but it dosnt have much monsters and some things in it are a load of trype so... does any one know a half-life 2 mod with more aliens (maybe originals)

deathmedic3rd
deathmedic3rd Metal Head
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

wrong forum mate. should of put this in mod talk

--

running a hot rodded mac mini

itachi_
itachi_ Birthstar: Frontline
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

nah, should have put it in pc gaming discussion..

Stuffie
Stuffie Mod DB Star * !
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

should have really put it at the end of another one of the Half Life 2 threads theres plenty ..

--

Stuffie
User Posted Image

Jan 7 2005 Anchor

should really stop saying trype lol

Jan 7 2005 Anchor

8472 wrote: I think half-life 2 is cool but it has its problems, no offense its brillant but it dosnt have much monsters and some things in it are a load of trype so... does any one know a half-life 2 mod with more aliens (maybe originals)

No offense, but you don't get the idea of the game then :/

There aren't that many monsters because most of the time you are in Urban Survivor Territory. People live inside the walls to keep the monsters out. If you want more monsters, go play HL1. If you can't bare HL1's graphics, go play Half-Life: Source.

--

modDBOld-Oldtimer

Jan 7 2005 Anchor

it will be awsome if they ever sell half life: source separately

Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

well... no offense... but if they had put as much story as there have been combiners in the game it would have been somewhat good... this way it's a mediocre game.

hopefully good mods come soon to give this game a 'justification' for existing... *grin*

shumo154
shumo154 we all fail at life
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

never played hl2.. from its hype it sounds awsome

--

360 is great, my live accounts are frozenrazor154 and macro razor154.I show up for a month , i disappear for two ... what is wrong with that?

BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

go play doom3 in god mode then play hl2 and then tell me hl2 inst that good! I bet you dont!

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

shumo154
shumo154 we all fail at life
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

i wouldnt know if it was good or not, not having played it i cant judge on ne thing

--

360 is great, my live accounts are frozenrazor154 and macro razor154.I show up for a month , i disappear for two ... what is wrong with that?

Jan 7 2005 Anchor

BlueWolf72 wrote: go play doom3 in god mode then play hl2 and then tell me hl2 inst that good! I bet you dont!

i dont get it. why play doom 3 in god mode?

Jan 7 2005 Anchor

...*cough*HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH*cough*... >_>

--

modDBOld-Oldtimer

Obsydian
Obsydian now with zero tolerance for stupidity!
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

shumo154 wrote: i wouldnt know if it was good or not, not having played it i cant judge on ne thing

why not try the demo that ati released? it's on ati.com

frontpage still I think.

--

User Posted Image

briguy992
briguy992 DigiPen Student
Jan 7 2005 Anchor

Jenny: HL:Source only has updated lighting and they threw in the fancy water (and ragdolls) but really you won't get a huge leap... There are groups creating High-Res textures though :)

HL2 isn't about monsters and such, more about revolution and such.

*SPOILER*

Plus the Combine captured Xen, invaded earth so they are obviously the dominant species and destroyed most others who attacked them (ala other creatures from HL1)

*END SPOILER*

--

DigiPen RTIS student!

Digipen.edu 

Jan 7 2005 Anchor

8472 wrote: I think half-life 2 is cool but it has its problems, no offense its brillant but it dosnt have much monsters and some things in it are a load of trype so... does any one know a half-life 2 mod with more aliens (maybe originals)

Wrong forum, theres a thread on hl2 aswell.

GO JOHNNY LOCK JOCK GO!

--

Why wont it save me?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.