Forum Thread
Half Life 2 Funny or off the wall SCREENSHOTS!!! (Forums : PC Gaming : Half Life 2 Funny or off the wall SCREENSHOTS!!!) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Nov 18 2004 Anchor

Hidden Gman Shots

Img118.exs.cx
Members.rogers.com
Members.rogers.com

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

Nov 18 2004 Anchor

Does the Gman still use godmode?

--

User Posted Image

chis
chis Old man.
Nov 18 2004 Anchor

rofl sajt, that was funny

if you got to him bullets reflected of him in HL

--

Nothing.

Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Nov 18 2004 Anchor

but the better thing is the sound. he's made to work like unbreakable glass... ;)

Nov 18 2004 Anchor

and we needed another thread for this?

--

Why wont it save me?

VegasTheWZAd
VegasTheWZAd Skull Servant
Nov 18 2004 Anchor

i guesss.... there are a lot of halo 2 threads

Nov 18 2004 Anchor

Wonder whether ASUS really wants the free advertising though?

Img.photobucket.com

Nov 18 2004 Anchor

Gman is one of the coolest characters in FPS gaming history :D

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Nov 18 2004 Anchor

azz0r wrote: and we needed another thread for this?

and you needed to spam my thread.

This is for fun stick with the program and stop being so dam negative

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

Nov 18 2004 Anchor

pwned...
lol gman scared me he would just like pop up in a window when u didnt expect him and stuff... and id be like wtf get away u scary person! and no Karuto Tim-Jim is the coolest character... ever.... get it right :P

--

Nov 18 2004 Anchor

Tim-Jim isn't the coolest character because I he doesn't talk and doesn't do anything without you controlling him :P Gman is cool because when the game started, he sort of sent a chill down my spine with the way he spoke. Kudos to the voice actor for doing such a good job :D

I just saw Gman not too long ago in my game when I was on the hovercraft. He was on a catwalk and started to move away as soon as I showed up. He always has an eye on things :)

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

VegasTheWZAd
VegasTheWZAd Skull Servant
Nov 18 2004 Anchor

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD, IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET THE GAME RUINED, DONNT CLICKETH!
Notsofake.com

Spector
Spector WWIII
Nov 18 2004 Anchor

I dont see how that spoiles anything, because I have no clue what is going on there, you can't spoilt a game with a picture...

--

snetErz.com - Web Design
Some guy in the space time continuum.

a_llama
a_llama Teh moddb llama
Nov 20 2004 Anchor

Gman sighting:
Img.photobucket.com
Hanging headcrab:
Img.photobucket.com

Edited by: a_llama

Nov 20 2004 Anchor

And people said Doom3 was dark O_o

--

User Posted Image

jacksonj04
jacksonj04 Over 9000
Nov 20 2004 Anchor

"...time."

That has to be one of the memorable Half-Life Universe quotes. Along with "Good morning, and welcome to the Black Mesa transit system" and "Rise and shine Mr. Freeman"

--

Barcode Imagejacksonj04 the generally helpful one
Lost, confused or just need a virtual cuddle? PM me.
Need urgent help from staff? PM us all.

chis
chis Old man.
Nov 20 2004 Anchor

Sajt wrote: And people said Doom3 was dark O_o

it has its dark area's O_o

Its nice to get back outside

I remember my friend was like that when playing far cry

it was night time or he was either in small buildings, and he just wanted to see lush green daylight again :P

--

Nothing.

dEaThMaStEr
dEaThMaStEr modDB Pile of Twigs
Nov 20 2004 Anchor

ya know.. I don't have half life 2, but i have a theory that the g man isn't human.. What really makes me think this is a sound of nihilanth from hl1. The sound is titles nil_man_notman. When ya listen to it, he says "you are man, he is not man. For you he waits, for you." I think he's refering to the G man myself.. Also when the G man is talking to you, he says that him and his "employers" agree you have limitless potential, however he sorta hesitates and thinks what to say before he finally does say his employers. So, i think G man isn't human.. ;)

Edited by (in order): dEaThMaStEr, dEaThMaStEr

L337_Haxs
L337_Haxs Reverse Software Engineer
Nov 20 2004 Anchor

chis wrote:

Sajt wrote: And people said Doom3 was dark O_o

it has its dark area's O_o

Its nice to get back outside

I remember my friend was like that when playing far cry

it was night time or he was either in small buildings, and he just wanted to see lush green daylight again :P

FarCry is brighter than half-life 2 ya know

--

User Posted Image

Nov 20 2004 Anchor

Slideshow of my screenies that I've deemed ul worthy :p

Photobucket.com

ImTheDarkcyde
ImTheDarkcyde ¯\(º_o)/¯
Nov 21 2004 Anchor

Imthedarkcyde.shortcutman.net

this is what it looks like in third person

i thought it was kinda funny that in 6 years they couldnt bother to make a gordon model

Edited by: ImTheDarkcyde

Nov 21 2004 Anchor

They have a gordon model :P Its just that its not found in the HL2 stuff since its locked up.

Nov 21 2004 Anchor

what? that makes no sense... They have a Gordon model...but its not found...because its locked up...

...Ok, I just thought we passed the release a few days ago did we not? I DO know there IS a Gordon model, but its strictly for promotional use. You can see a picture of the model on the website's info page, next to Alyx and Gman pictures. Its also on the poster with the Gold pack.

Im guessing it will come with the multiplayer update this christmas.

--

modDBOld-Oldtimer

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Nov 21 2004 Anchor

dEaThMaStEr wrote: ya know.. I don't have half life 2, but i have a theory that the g man isn't human.. What really makes me think this is a sound of nihilanth from hl1. The sound is titles nil_man_notman. When ya listen to it, he says "you are man, he is not man. For you he waits, for you." I think he's refering to the G man myself.. Also when the G man is talking to you, he says that him and his "employers" agree you have limitless potential, however he sorta hesitates and thinks what to say before he finally does say his employers. So, i think G man isn't human.. ;)

And you can't kill him either, :P and also the fact that he knows everything that has gone on, even before it happens. Thats why you can see him in the transit system on HL1, and also talking to one of them military guys during boot camp on Opposing Force. I suppose, there is a lot of stuff hidden in HL2 that people are yet to find. I haven't got it though, SO FIND IT.

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

a_llama
a_llama Teh moddb llama
Nov 21 2004 Anchor

I won't spoil anything, but when you get to nova prospect, listen out for a guy talking in the backround... (maybe turn subtitles on)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.