Forum Thread
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer - Developers needed (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer - Developers needed) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 19 2012 Anchor

Hello, i'm lead developer of Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer mod. ETS2MP needs developers with knowledge with C++, Reverse Engineering(optional) and network coding (RakNet library). If you're intrested post small "CV" send e-mail to rootkiller.programmer@gmail.com :)

Edited by: RootKiller_PL

Dec 27 2012 Anchor

If you know any of the above coding send rootkiller an email.

Jul 21 2013 Anchor

Euro Truck Simulator 2 multiplayer update how?

i new Euro Truck Simulator 2 multiplayer

Dec 14 2013 Anchor

kaip zaisti Euro Truck Simulator 2 multiplayer

SinKing
SinKing bumps me thread
Dec 14 2013 Anchor

Do you get any support from the original developers? I played Euro Truck Simulator 1+2 and it's fun for a while, but a competitive and/or cooperative multiplayer (Tycoon Mode/Monopoly builder) would make the game ten times better! If the orginal devs say they support this idea and are willing to make the people developing the multiplayer part of the team (and of the profits), it would be easier to find help for your project.

All in all, I think it is an awesome idea, because the driving and different freight is already fun, but the game lacks and long term goals and therefor motivation. It seems to work for the developers, since it sells. The goal however should be, to make this the greatest truck game ever - and that includes multiplayer (and possibly some environments that don't look like from the 1990's ^^)

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.